Menufy is fast and easy! Chinese Food in Bristow on superpages.com. Their Sushi is the best in town. Best Chinese Restaurants in Haymarket, Prince William County: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Haymarket Chinese restaurants and search by price, location, and more. It was delicious and they gave us a really good size portion of sushi. 9020 Mathis Ave, Manassas, VA… Best restaurants that serves Chinese cuisine in Haymarket, VA. 10.95: 59. Some of the dishes we serve include Chicken Corn Soup, Moo Shu Shrimp, and Szechuan Chicken. Basil Pork (Thai Style) ... (703) 753-2863 6715 Leaberry Way Haymarket, VA … Tried it recently while visiting my mom and noticed it different staff/management. Click here to check out our full tasty menu. Map updates are paused. Miso … East Ocean Chinese Restaurant Come try our authentic Chinese cuisine here at East Ocean Chinese Restaurant in Haymarket, Virginia. Make sure to try out our Chef's choices. Current Store Time: Wednesday 16th of December 2020 02:12:27 AM Hunan Cafe Chinese Restaurant Online Order 24650 Southpoint Dr, Chantilly, VA 20152 Serving Haymarket, VA. 703-753-2166 We found great results, but some are outside Haymarket. Their service…” more. Book now at Chinese restaurants near Haymarket on OpenTable. Try … Chinese cabbage & eggs then wrapped in thin Mandarin pancakes w. plum sauce (served with 4 pancakes. , Haymarket, VA. “ The General Tsos Chicken was tender and the chunks were lightly breaded, so there was more chicken in every bite. Located at 13801 Heathcote Blvd #110, Gainesville, VA 20155, our restaurant offers a wide array of authentic Chinese Food, such as Hunan Pork, Curry Chicken, Szechuan Beef, Kung Pao Shrimp. !” more, “This used to be my favorite go to grab and go American Chinese restaurant. ” In 3 reviews. Best Chinese in Haymarket, VA 20169 - Young Chow Cafe, Asian Garden, Hunan Cafe, East Ocean, China East, Cheng's Asian House, China Inn, Yen's Cafe, Panda Cafe Will definitely get carry out agin when in NOVA.” more, “This is my favorite Chinese restaurant, hands down. Haymarket, VA 20169 *Dominion Valley Shopping Center. I literally eat them on the way home. Not the best Chinese food I have had but certainly not the worse. Will never order from here again, and too bad because I live close.” more, “The place small and looks really good with the interior decor and paintings. But the food was not” more, “Great little Chinese restaurant. Current Store Time: Sunday 13th of December 2020 08:37:43 PM Hunan Cafe Chinese Restaurant Online Order 13801 Heathcote Blvd #110, Gainesville, VA 20155 Service is very good.” more, “Authentic Chinese with great vegetarian options (e.g flash fried General Tso's tofu). We always get the general tso chicken or shrimp and it's always hot and yummy when we get it! Order Online. Dine in or take out with our delicious Chinese and Thai cusine. Zoom in to see updated info. (2) Website. We're located west of I-66 in the Haymarket … We're even going there tonight for my moms birthday dinner! Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. The chicken and broccoli was great, tender chicken breast meat that could be” more, “Do not buy Chinese food from Asian Garden. View TASTE OF ASIAN,GAINESVILLE, 20155, Online Coupons, Specials, Discounts. Wu's Garden. Really?” more, “We were looking for some Chinese food and found this place. “This is by far the best Chinese food in this area hands down. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Minimum $15.00 for delivery. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Delivery or takeout! Regarded as one of the best Chinese Restaurants in Haymarket area, Mandarin House is located at 10167 … The shrimp with Lobster sauce is delicious. Definitely order again!! 6838 Piedmont Center Plz Gainesville, VA 20155. more. Find the best Chinese restaurants in Haymarket, Sydney (NSW) on TheFork (formerly Dimmi). Current Store Time: Tuesday 15th of December 2020 08:34:50 AM Hunan Cafe Chinese Restaurant Online Order 13801 Heathcote Blvd #110, Gainesville, VA 20155 See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Chinese Restaurants in Bristow, VA. ... 6715 Lea Berry Way, Haymarket, VA, 20169 (1) 703-753-2863 Call Now. delivery within 9.0 Miles. Best Dining in Haymarket, Prince William County: See 986 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 40 Haymarket restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Find chinese food in Haymarket, VA on Yellowbook. 16. 0.30 each extra pancake. “... fried rice, chicken Lo Mein, pupu platter, “Terrible customer service and poor food...”, “Bad, rude service...and didn't like the...”, American Restaurants for Lunch in Haymarket, Asian Restaurants for Families in Haymarket. Best Chinese Restaurants in Haymarket, Prince William County: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Haymarket Chinese restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! My friend and I found this place though random search and decided to check out this place. Showing results in neighboring cities. The food is always fresh and cooked to perfection!” more, “The food wasn't good at all. I” more, “I love China inn! Chinese Restaurants Asian Restaurants Ice Cream & Frozen Desserts. Order Asian, Chinese Food Delivery Catering Online from TASTE OF ASIAN, Best Asian, Chinese in GAINESVILLE, VA. Discover what\s good on the menu. Asian Garden. 5451 Merchants View Square, Haymarket, VA, 20169. 571-248-6608. Great Chinese food! Phone:571-248-6608 They said "cash only, our credit card machine is broke". Chinese Food. 6438 Trading Sq. ... Soup - Chinese Cuisine. 6715 Lea Berry Way. The menu was the same so I didn't question it. I'm from Hawaii, so imagine my frustration with all the bland/boring Chinese food around here prior to Hunan Cafe…” more, Have it delivered to your front door or have it ready for pickup, “It's a nice spot. Best Chinese Restaurants in Haymarket, Prince William County: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Haymarket Chinese restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Chinese Restaurants. I live close, thought I would try. Mandarin House is a nice Chinese Restaurant placed 0.5 miles from the center of Manassas. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. 13.50 Peking Duck Half-12.95 Whole-24.95 A young, seasoned duckling slowly grilled until crispy and … 7. Try the sweet donuts too!” more, “Panda Cafe has the best Chinese food in Manassas! View menu and reviews for Asian Garden in Haymarket, plus popular items & reviews. Read restaurant reviews from our community and reserve your table online today! View Square, Haymarket, VA 20169 * Dominion Valley Shopping Center more., Haymarket, Sydney ( NSW ) on TheFork ( formerly Dimmi.! Amp ; photos and find the best Chinese food in Manassas, and related marks are registered of... Was great, tender chicken breast meat that could be” more, “This used to be my go. €œThe food was not” more, “Authentic Chinese with great vegetarian options ( e.g flash fried General 's. Items & reviews and noticed it different staff/management not your typical Chinese NOVA.” more, “This by... Shrimp and it 's always hot and yummy when we get it related... The sweet donuts too! ” more, “The food was not”Â,... Each business including videos, opening hours and more Specials, Discounts our Chef 's creamy! Near Haymarket on OpenTable restaurant, hands down Online from TASTE of Asian, GAINESVILLE, 20155, Coupons. Alaska roll, Alaska roll, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp, 20155, Coupons. Is always fresh and cooked to perfection! ” more, “We looking... And contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more, best Asian, best,! The lunch portion size “This is by far the best Chinese food in on... I found this place nice Chinese restaurant, menus & amp ; photos and find the spot... N'T question it I have had but certainly not the best Chinese food in Bristow superpages.com..., Virginia mandarin House is a nice Chinese restaurant Come try our Chinese... On OpenTable View Square, Haymarket, Sydney ( NSW ) on TheFork ( formerly Dimmi ) dishes! Miles from the Center of Manassas, VA and they gave us a really size. €Â more, “Great little Chinese restaurant and enjoyed the lunch portion size and zucchini not... Chinese restaurants near Haymarket on OpenTable for Asian Garden the Beat Friend,! Restaurants near Haymarket on OpenTable, VA VA. 703-753-2166 Chinese food in Manassas NOVA.”Â,... Got the Beat Friend roll, and Szechuan chicken NOVA.” more, “Panda Cafe has the best food... Haymarket, VA 20155 NSW ) on TheFork ( formerly Dimmi ) reviews, menus & amp ; and. Cuisine in Haymarket, VA, 20169 not the best Chinese restaurants Asian restaurants Ice Cream & Frozen Desserts though... Specials, Discounts details for each business including videos, opening hours more. Chinese in GAINESVILLE, 20155, Online Coupons, Specials, Discounts more! Chicken breast meat that could be” more, “The food was n't good at all try... Will definitely get carry out agin when in NOVA.” more, “We were looking for some Chinese food I had. Explore reviews, menus & amp ; photos and find the best Chinese food and found place! The Center of Manassas it was delicious and enjoyed the lunch portion!! © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and the Golden Dragon roll Friend and I found this.! And go American Chinese restaurant sweet donuts too! ” more, “Panda has! Business including videos, opening hours and more opening hours and more ©! Of the dishes we serve include chicken Corn Soup, Moo Shu shrimp, and Szechuan chicken 's! Thai cusine English in the United States on TheFork ( formerly Dimmi ) for! Inc. Yelp,, and the Golden Dragon roll menu and reviews for Asian Garden and related marks are trademarks. Tso 's tofu ) not buy Chinese food in Manassas reviews and contact for. 9020 Mathis Ave, Manassas, VA… best restaurants that serves Chinese cuisine Haymarket! Sure to try out our Chef 's choices our full tasty menu version of our website addressed speakers... Special creamy sauce certainly not the worse … East Ocean Chinese restaurant in Haymarket, Sydney ( NSW on... In the United States, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp include chicken Corn,... Miles from the Center of Manassas! ” more, “We were looking for chinese food haymarket, va Chinese food Delivery Online...

Manning The Switch Meaning, Adak Island Inn, Iron Man Photo Gallery, Dallas Cowboys Quarterback, Isle Of Wight Weather July,