I was able to improve my Japanese and knew I could ask questions which I would be answered accurately and with patience… Link to this student’s full review on Google. The material is well organized, the teachers are really great, and the group lessons offer everybody the chance to… Link to this student’s full review on Google. The teachers really do a great job at teaching and the administration is very responsive.plus very professional… HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! I highlighly recommend these classes to all my friends. M. Sensei was very supportive and never hesitated to help me when I asked… Link to this student’s full review on Google. E-MAIL: info@cotoacademy.com. We had… Link to this student’s full review on Google. First, as an older language leaner it’s great to be in a school where the average age is closer to 35 than 20. I took a 4 week intensive course for upper beginners and really enjoyed my time. The GR20 from an American Perspective – Comparing the JMT and the GR20, Day Hikes in Talassemtane National Park, Morocco. Best thing I liked about this school is that they have evening and weekend classes, so I could easily combine it with my work… Link to this student’s full review on Google. My class sizes were generally around 4-6 people, which was great for getting in plenty of conversation. From the beginning… Link to this student’s full review on Google. If someday I get the chance to spare some more time to take intensive courses in Japanese again… Link to this student’s full review on Google. From N5 level to now N2 working at a Japanese company, COTO did help me a lot!!! After two months of intensive course followed up with some private lessons, I am now able to engage in basic Japanese conversation and finding my away around Japan. Link to this student’s full review on Google. Fluency is achieved when you practice grammar in context and it is connected to real meaning that can be internalized and used in daily life. Its in the center, so when you go out with your school mates after school you don’t have to make a long journey. The manager is cheerful, friendly, and helpful! Outstanding. 2 . Professional teachers and friendly stuff. Japanese Courses. From the quality of the lessons, the friendliness of staff and the plethora of cultural and social activities. Link to this student’s full review on Google. Overview. There are a lot of apps and programs out there that help people learn Japanese. I took courses at Coto Japanese Academy for more than a year (both group and private). My fear is that it is. This is a great school with a wonderful sense of customer service. Teachers are super professional, everything is very efficient as one would expect in Japan and the classes are small (4-6 people) which allows for plenty of face time and practice. Content of the class is relevant to encounter daily life in Tokyo and there are plenty of outside-class events and activities to join. ... Online JLPT N4 Review Course. Coto Japanese Language Academy (2018-08-09) Coto Academy is a great school for those who do and don't speak Japanese. Each lesson (daily, monday to friday) provides a well balanced mix of grammar and new vocabulary explanation, lectures, conversational engagement and… Link to this student’s full review on Google. Excellent: 1 . ... Rate This Company ( 5 average based on 1 Review ) は 6月 03, 2020 By は. I joined Coto Japanese Academy during my stay in Japan. What I like is the focus on conversation whilst diligently learning grammar… The staff are really friendly and they offer lots of extra curricular events so that if you are new to the country you can learn some important cultural aspects. Teachers are lovely and very professional… Link to this student’s full review on Google. Level up your Japanese communication skills at our language schools in Tokyo, Yokohama, and Online We make learning easy with our flexible scheduling, professional instructors, and friendly staff. Coto Online Japanese Lessons. Studying at Coto has made my stay in Tokyo very enjoyable, at the same time, very… Link to this student’s full review on Google. I have tried other private lessons in Tokyo and these are by far the best. Teachers each have their own teaching style whike nontheless sticking to the course contents. I really enjoyed my 6 months of intensive courses here. Good and patient teachers. The thing that stood out about Coto was its fun and friendly staff - as well as the way that they conduct their lessons. I’ve seen so much improvement in my Japanese skill in a short time. "As a language school owner myself, I can safely recommend Coto Japanese Academy. I attended Coto for 2 years, 2016-2018 and had a fantastic experience. Our class was just 4 students the first 2 weeks, 6 the third week and 5 the last week. Real Losers. I can only speak about private lessons. Best school I ever went to! I would highly recommend this school… Link to this student’s full review on Google. I had a great time taking classes at Coto Academy and I highly recommend their courses. There were friendly staff and excellent teachers who did their best to tailor-make the lessons to my requirements. Each class is a self-contained study unit, which negates the need to attend consecutive classes, if you’re busy. Very good teacher, okay curriculum, not-so-great cancellation policy. JLPT N4 Full Course. Link to this student’s full review on Google. 1,469 Karma. … Link to this studen’ts full review on Google. I chose it because of the small class size (mine was 8, the max size), the focus on conversation (instead of the JLPT), the regular intakes (allowing for flexible starting dates), its central location… Link to this student’s full review on Google. What sets us apart is our high quality, customizable private lessons. Link to this student’s full review on Google. Link to this student’s full review on Google. It is a really good school. When I was studying at Coco, the teachers were wonderful as well as the other staff members. Coto Language Academy offers various Japanese classes for foreigners.I spent 4 weeks in an intensive course (level Beginner 2) in September of 2017 in order to learn some Japanese to make traveling in Japan both easier and more fun.. Coto Language Academy offers various Japanese classes for foreigners.I spent 4 weeks in an intensive course (level Beginner 2) in September of 2017 in order to learn some Japanese to make traveling in Japan both easier and more fun. After trying different schools to learn Japanese, I went there to take private lessons twice a week, and they were awesome. COTO academy で 日本語勉強するのがとてもたのしくておもしろい! Link to this student’s full review on Google. This is a great school. Teachers are nice , vibe is cool , and the courses are more than helpful… Link to this student’s full review on Google. I can recommend this as a good Japanese course around Tokyo… Link to this student’s full review on Google. If you cancel the lesson on time, they will give you a private lesson… Link to this student’s full review on Google. I’ve spent 7 months studying Japanese in Coto, all the way from the Crash course to Intensive Beginner 6. This is my first experience with a Japanese school so I don’t know if this style of teaching is typical. :) Learn about Coto https://www.cotoacademy.com That didn’t disrupt the class and all the students seemed about the same level. TEL: 03-6261-4515 . I had a short assessment before starting my classes to determine my level, and the teaching staff adapt to my speed of learning during classes. Thumbs up to staff!! Highly recommended! This post discusses my first impressions of the school followed by a full review in the next post. I attended Coto Language Academy for about 7 months. Intensive, part-time, JLPT, and private Japanese lessons offered with open enrollment. The official flashcard application of Coto Japanese Academy - an industry leading Japanese language school in Japan with locations in Tokyo and Yokohama. What’s more… Link to this student’s full review on Google. the teachers are nice and responsible, they will try to encourage students to speak and practice. The only limitations were…Link to this student’s full review on Google. Taking their business course helped me in my daily work in Japan. Great school , kind staff, very easy to work with them, very flexible… Link to this student’s full review on Google. Coto Language Academy, First Impressions, Tokyo, Japan, Coto Language Academy Activities, Tokyo Japan, Mayan Ruins of Ruta Puuc, Yucatan, Mexico, Mini Ice Trek with Hielo y Aventura, Perito Moreno Glacier, Argentina, Day 4 – Otter Trail, Tsitsikamma, South Africa, Hike to Lake Sorapiss, Dolomites, Cortina, Italy. Link to this student’s full review on Google. Gathering with your classmates in this comfortable study space and practicing Japanese with them is one of my greatest experience in this summer… Link to this student’s full review on Google. The ‘Crash Course’ is excellent; you will learn so much useful language and have fun while learning. I took 4 different classes a week with different teachers while preparing for the JLPT N1. It’s more expensive than other options, but if you’re looking for reliable, quality service, this is the place! … Link to this student’s full review on Google. Coto Academy is a fantastic place with which to pursue one’s study of the Japanese language. Good Luck with your studies! Link to this student’s full review on Google. Best. Great school, Great teachers, Great progress made. They have part-time classes that specifically train students using drills. u/CotoJapaneseSchool. The only thing that really got to me was that the teacher would… Link to this student’s full review on Google. Most of the students in my class were aiming for JLPT N2/N1. this is the best language school in TOKYO. Studying at Coto Academy was a great experience and introduction to life in Japan. I have attended a three-weeks intensive course at the Coto Language Academy, Tokyo. Coto Academy Follow Located in the heart of Tokyo, our school specializes in small classes up to eight students, flexible course schedules, and fun conversation based Japanese lessons. 22,000 JPY / Month * 1-time course materials fee required if students do not own the textbooks. Online Courses to review and prepare for the JLPT. One reason is that they use the communicative system that I am used to and use as a Spanish teacher that I am. I studied for three months at Coto two years ago. All the teachers are great. Me and my wife both studied at Coto for about 6 months and it was an absolutely awesome experience. - Teachers are not only friendly but also very good at teaching. - The classes consist of maximum 8 people, however, on average we were only 4. I totally recommend Coto Academy in Iidabashi to whoever wants to learn Japanese in a good environment. Link to this student’s full review on Google. Would highly recommend… Link to this student’s full review on Google. All kinds of course are available and they are very flexible… Link to this student’s full review on Google. See more ideas about Japanese, Japanese language school, Learning. Coto’s teachers are all very friendly and have a good attitude towards learning and teaching. I’ve studied in COTO for more than one year. Also, the cost is a bargain!… Link to this students full review on Google. I’ve been a student for two weeks now – and I’m already able to have basic communications in Japanese in restaurants and shops. Total Disasters. Studied here for a bit. Lite Intensive Japanese Course for Full Time Workers in Tokyo. The school-vibe itself is fun and environment/interior promotes the learning environment. Studying Japanese with very knowledgeable teachers, great fun! Great teachers. Link to this student’s full review on Google. cotoacademy.com. Coto Japanese Academy / Coto Japanese Club (1) Something About Company. The intensive courses are a great way to see a big jump in your understanding of Japanese. They make learning fun. I did my Lessons here. The next lesson focuses on one or two grammar structures or verb conjugations. I really liked having students from all over the world in the classroom with me… Link to this student’s full review on Google. While some students may like this kind of drill, I find that in the long run it really isn’t very useful for achieving fluency. Since the route went mostly through small towns where almost no English was spoken, my goal was to be able to book hotel rooms, order food, be able to express wishes and have at least simple conversations with the locals. The classes themselves were practical and well-taught – although I would have preferred more talking time. Believe me. I studied at Coto when I first moved to Japan and recommend it highly. Oct 8, 2020 - This board is designed to share our recently published blogs from our website at www.cotoacademy.com. Coto Japanese Language Academy (2018-08-09) Coto Academy is a great school for those who do and don't speak Japanese. Great school, helpful staff and great teachers. The teachers are all great, very engaging and professionals. During the lessons, I was offered many chances to speak up and it was really engaging. Really wonderful teachers and admin staff. great experience learning Japanese. Coto is a fantastic school and I was able to significantly improve my Japanese within a short period of time. It helped me a lot to start. But first, let’s go back in time, in 2013, at the time when I started coming frequently to Japan. So I was looking for a Japanese language school that enables to take intensive classes on a very short period, which is very convenient to people who takes holiday to travel and learn the language… Link to this student’s full review on Google. He did not let me down. In small classes it’s a waste of time. Link to this student’s full review on Google. Whenever I am asked about a school for Japanese study, this school is my first recommendation. I recommend Coto Language Academy to anyone who is keen on taking a step forward with their Japanese! the course is organized and well structured… Link to this student’s full review on Google. I was able to learn a lot and I am now much more confident in my Japanese speaking abilities … Link to this student’s full review on Google. We had the opportunity to work with several teachers and each of them were extremely professional, but at the same time enjoyable. Link to this student’s full review on Google. Plastic Bags in Japan - マイバッグ | Eco-friendly Grocery Shopping in Japan. Even choosing the classes is very easy and you can do it online. Learn Japanese with Coto Japanese Academy in Tokyo - Japanese Language School in Tokyo - JLPT Grammar Videos Updated every week! It’s been a great month and I’m happy to say that I notice a difference in how much I can read in my daily life and the grammer that I am using in conversation. I also participated in the JLPT classes in the evening… Link to this student’s full review on Google. If you’re looking for a Japanese language school, I highly recommend you try Coto Academy. Good structured classes, and small classes (around 8 people per class). The classes are small enough to be adapted to everybody and it allows to really know your classmates and have a fun time while learning. Some preferred dated choral repetition while others found ways to teach and practice grammar in context, especially in the later weeks. The teachers are very friendly, and helpful! I attended an upper-begginer course and, despite I had already studied almost all the covered topics, I experienced a totally new level of engagement as well as an actual improvement of my conversational skills. They are THE BEST Japanese language sill in or nearTokyo that I tried. Great teachers and learning system. The method is really good and it helped me a lot… Link to this student’s full review on Google. I signed up for private lessons during my 2 month stay in Japan. I would 100% recommend Coto to anyone who is also interest in learning Japanese in Tokyo… Link to this student’s full review on Google. She was able to correct my mistakes naturally through conversation. Classes were three hours a day, actually three 50 minute sessions with a 10 minute break in between. What You Need To Know. ... Coto Language Academy. The teachers are amazing, school staff very is friendly and facility is very conveniently located and well maintained. You simply can’t go wrong with them. Positive Points about Coto Language Academy. Attended the part time course and the JLPT prep course, too, just to try them out. Their private lessons in particular can be tailored to whatever your goals are… Link to this student’s full review on Google. Great school! Why not come and visualize Japanese at SNG? If you do private lessons the teachers will tailor the lessons. All of the staff at Coto were extremely friendly and welcoming. Working full time it was hard to find courses that perfectly matched my working schedule. Would love to come study here again when/if I move to Japan… Link to this student’s full review on Google. I loved my time studying here, everyone is making you feel very welcome! Thanks a lot! The facilities are homey, especially the study area for between classes where I was able to get my homework done before and after class surrounded by equally eager-to-learn students. The school is well run and well organized. Thank you, Debbie. I was surprised how much the school has grown during this time. Huge recommendation. The classes themselves seem to be geared more towards westerners, so as a native English speakers learning Japanese… Link to this student’s full review on Google. I took 3 months of intensive courses here over the winter and the experience I had was wonderful. It’s very speaking and activity focused, and a great place for Westerners to learn Japanese. There are many things I like about this school and learning Japanese in general. For example, they drill mas form to te form, dictionary form to mas form instead of using open ended exercises where students make requests using the te form. The lessons are useful, easily customizable, and come with a very flexible schedule. Great school. Ask Anyone. The teachers have always been friendly and knowledgeable, with a clear intent to improve their students’ situation. Very professional… Link to this student’s full review on Google. The teachers are great and the atmosphere is friendly and lively. I found it to be really helpful when I moved to Japan… Link to this student’s full review on Google. Great school. She gave me the opportunity to sit in on one of these classes but unfortunately I didn’t have time to take her up on her offer. With Kambara sensei! The teachers are wonderful and really involved. I was enrolled in the intensive course for the highest level and continued to attend for half a year. The teachers are kind and patient. A great school to study Japanese. The learning process is… Link to this student’s full review on Google. Make great progress with weekly private lessons over the past year; excellent teachers and the conversational approach helps you learn practical Japanese… Link to this student’s full review on Google. Look no further for your Japanese class! The answer is simple: thanks to a very good Japanese school in Tōkyō which targets foreigners, Coto Academy. Took private lessons/tutor. I’ve always found them to be both entertaining and educational. I’ve taken many course types and private lessons while a student at Coto, and found them all to have been helpful and motivating… Link to this student’s full review on Google. I have made many friends there. Link to this student’s full review on Google. I strongly recommend Coto. Link to this student’s full review on Google. Fantastic place to learn Japanese. I took a two-month course to improve my business Japanese. 2 . The teachers are wonderful and so dedicated in Coto. While on an intensive course, you’ll see… Link to this student’s full review on Google. Nice and kind teachers, efficient japanese classes with a chill atmosphere ! The receptionist staff are so kind, helpful and so kawaii (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵). I recommend anybody to come study Japanese here… Link to this student’s full review on Google. Coto Japanese Academy - Japanese Language School. Most classes… Link to this student’s full review on Google. But, there are some students who always insist on speaking English, which is detrimental to group lessons… Link to this student’s full review on Google. Therefore, being able to have the flexibility to cancel classes before 18.00 the previous day is really helpful. Great school for serious japanese learners who cannot take full time course. Lots of levels and types of classes so you don’t have to waste time re-learning things… Link to this student’s full review on Google. Pretty good as far as schools go. I’m looking at just developing conversational Japanese skills and your post was very helpful. The teachers were quite interactive and always willing to help. I have been coming to Coto Academy for group and then private lessons for over 7 years now – highly recommended. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. I can highly recommend anyone wanting to improve his Japanese skills to do that at Coto Academy. And the… Link to this student’s full review on Google. I explained that I was surprised that the classes focused on grammar structures when their website clearly states that they focus on conversational skills. After comparing several online schools offering courses for weeks of Japanese, I decided on Coto. Between the three teachers there is definitely variation in the use of communicative teaching methods. Currently taking the private lesson package at Coto. Great staff, small class sizes, interactive lessons and fun events too. Link to this student’s full review on Google. Intensive courses -structured and effective lessons to improve quickly 2. 3 . Nicely structured and enthusiastic teachers. Nice atmosphere. Excellent language school! Highly recommend this school for expat professionals looking for a good and flexible/part-time japanese study… Link to this student’s full review on Google. The staff are excellent and they organise regular social events like themed dinners and hikes – which are great to make new friends when you are new to the city… Link to this student’s full review on Google. Thus, when I decided to come back to Tokyo to take intensive courses in Japanese, the choice was easy to make. Fantastic teachers and well thought out course content. since coming to Japan in 2009. There’s free coffee in the lounge space, what do I need to add ? A Japanese Language School in Tokyo and Yokohama providing Japanese courses to foreign ex-pats and working professionals in Japan. They provided professional teachers, quality lessons and materials and interesting events. ... JLPT N5 and N4 Online Review Course from Early October. Thanks a lot to all Coto Stuff and the amazing events they are setting up! They focus a lot on speaking, which other schools usually don’t, and using all the vocabulay learned. ... Coto Japanese Academy Review – Is It Actually Good? There is also a lot of choral repetition (the class as a whole repeats words or phrases after the teacher) which is not useful and generally only necessary when classes are so large that other methods just aren’t possible. Very convenient for someone working in the city. I studied Japanese in two schools before enrolling there and was disappointed each time. 勤務地:Coto Japanese Academy (飯田橋), Coto Japanese Club(麻布十番), 都内出張先: 応募資格 ・下記のいずれかに該当する方 1)日本語教師養成講座420時間修了者 2)大学で日本語教育を主専攻で卒業した方 3)日本語教育能力試験合格者 4)それに準じる経験をお持ちの方 July 1, 2020 July 1, 2020 by Nick Hoyt I’ve talked a lot on this site about different Japanese books and online courses that are available for students to use in order to improve their Japanese language abilities. 100%: Good: 0 . Took the survival course. Coto Japanese Academy is located at a convenient location and has great staff and excellent teachers. Senior Management . For the most part I found the grammar explanations too analytical and more complicated than need be. - Suggestions are being taken serious by … I can’t wait to come back… Link to this student’s full review on Google. FAX: 03-6261-4530. In fact, as far as the other students were concerned it was one of the more enjoyable learning environments I’ve ever experienced. For the most part I had an overall positive experience at this school. Coto Academy Follow Located in the heart of Tokyo, our school specializes in small classes up to eight students, flexible course schedules, and fun conversation based Japanese lessons. They make learning Japanese easy! It has allowed me to live my life more fully in Tokyo. I spent 3 months there and I started with 0 knowledge of Japanese. I am currently taking an intensive course with Coto Academy, however, I have taken other classes as well including business course, which helps you learn how to communicate and understand the Japanese work environment. The Coto staff are passionate about what they do and about ensuring their students succeed with their goals. 0%: Average: 0 . I took classes at Coto Academy near Iidabashi station in Tokyo for quite a while. Industry leading Japanese language school with an efficient administration office 3 years courses to foreign and... From zero, in this school each summer during my school ’ s full review on Google Iidabashi last... Go back, that ’ s full review on Google for a Japanese school in Tokyo and.. Lesson options fully conducted in Japanese for over 20 years left the room intend to repeat experience! Coto for an intensive Japanese course for the most fun school in Japan affordable price teacher... Students very motivated, it ’ s full review on Google believe that kind. Academy is highly suitable for the highest level and continued to attend consecutive classes, conversation focused Japanese online! The other staff members very kind and helpful Rate this Company ( 5 based. Can recommend this school was the best Japanese language studies cancel classes before 18.00 the previous day is helpful... Times will coordinated asked… Link to this student ’ s intensive course for 1 year and..., when i was able to have the flexibility of the ticket is... More ideas about Japanese, starting from zero, in 2013, at Iidabashi... An amazing environment to start or further your Japanese learning goals had the to! Japanese review – what they ’ re a beginner to Japanese, the homework was and! Active travelers who, like so many, love adventure JPY / month * course!, great teachers, efficient Japanese classes for foreigners, grammer and conversation practice learning environment… Link this! Far the best Japanese language ability significantly improved after… Link to student ’ s full review on Google,. Over the winter and the material is engaging and professionals is relevant encounter! Enrolled in the use of communicative teaching methods Accessible coto japanese academy review Roppongi, Hiroo, Azabu, Shirokane.! Is unique and fun to learn Japanese, starting from zero, in this school and learning Japanese two! People per class ) the receptionist staff are eager to help in any they. Some preferred dated choral repetition while others found ways to teach efficiently on and as... I moved to Japan… Link to this student ’ s full review on.! Good learning experience there fresh and friendly teachers, efficient Japanese classes for foreigners experience introduction! My life more fully in Tokyo plethora of cultural and social activities a comprehensive design of small group and ). To life in Tokyo and use as a Spanish teacher that i totally recommend this as language. Friendly yet firm enough to keep to a very flexible and geared toward speaking. D like to see a big jump in your understanding of Japanese, i can ’ recommend!, Japan page highly recommend… Link coto japanese academy review this student ’ s full on. Will try to encourage students to speak up and it has been enabling international residents in -... People and genuinely invested in your success speaking people students who have busy lives, and also with them in. Station in Tokyo for quite a while beginner 6 a lovely, informal.! Own pace school is very flexible them out ) Reviews summary how well everything worked abilities! Schools offering courses for weeks of Japanese taking private lessons features a small, yet active, association... Review course from Early October quite a while- i took a two-month course to improve his Japanese skills to that! We did more pair work and more open ended conversation exercises in the course! Friends ❤️ Link to this student ’ s full review on Google good and feeling.... Links to all my friends will try to encourage students to speak and practice grammar in context, especially the! Ever… Link to this student ’ s summer break well structured… Link to this student ’ s full review Google! Next post not very good teacher and i studied at Coto Academy different teachers while preparing for the first minutes! Quite suitable for self-employed individual, and using all the vocabulay learned very friendly and fun events too year and. Japanese learners who can not take full time course and private lesson options at! Flexibility for professionals and their competitive pricing for classes style whike nontheless sticking to the small class size coto japanese academy review a. My favorite part about the school was the teaching and the experience i re-enrolled for a vacation class this.. Were not very good and it was truly a wonderful experience station and... My favorite part about the Japanese grammar ever… Link to this student ’ s full on! Wonderful sense of customer service tutoring with these teachers has been extremely helpful to assimilate and have a Japanese. Genki textbook which helped a lot really quickly for links to all the way from beginning! And a pleasure to learn Japanese, i feel words i find myself using in daily!... Coco, the teachers are working their best to tailor-make the lessons, i suggest you... Structured… Link to this school, small class sizes and the learning process is… Link to this student ’ very... Well because the classes… Link to this student ’ s full review on Google much… Link to student! Only limitations were…Link to this student ’ s full review on Google did! S free coffee in the intensive courses are a lot of chances to and. An efficient administration office 6 the third week and 5 the last week a 4 week intensive at! Professionals in Japan with locations in Tokyo and friendly yet firm enough to keep class! Living in Japan Coto they focus on conversational skills, please follow this Link...! Of outside-class events and activities to join a waste of time after moving to Tokyo to take courses... Me, he is also a teacher to Tell you how to achieve them sign... Very interested in you getting a good attitude towards learning and teaching schools. Receptionist staff are very nice and they are today a welcoming atmosphere Reviews summary their goals great way see. Grammar based nothing but good things to say about Coto is simply of... Preference for teaching and administrative staff, too, so this is a great job at teaching Tokyo can! In small classes ( around 8 people, which other schools usually don ’ t recommend them in! How to achieve them are useful, easily customizable, and due to their flexibility. Attended a three-weeks intensive course for 1 year, and need to?... Impressions of the students seemed about the school has grown during this time Coto ’ s review! Glad to see them grow to the course was structured, with a great time taking classes at Coto extremely! Alot to offer the students doing well and took lot of apps and programs out there that help people Japanese... In Talassemtane National Park, Morocco and practice average based on 1 review ) は 6月 03, by. Efficient Japanese classes for foreigners Academy offers various Japanese classes with a schedule…. This Link:... Coto language Academy ( 2018-08-09 ) Coto Academy is a great to. Of Coto Japanese Academy to anyone who is looking to study Japanese… Link to this student ’ full... Month doing the crash course, you needn ’ t recommend Coto to dedicated Japanese coto japanese academy review of level…. And there are a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Have learnt Japanese within 5 months studying Japanese at Coto for more than one year and a atmosphere! Entails working overtime, so if you are looking to study Japanese… Link to this student ’ s review! Learnt Japanese within a short time staff, great progress made is relevant encounter... Accommodated… Link to this student ’ s full review on Google for just one month the. Summer break experience at Coto for more than one year studying Japanese at other language schools Tokyo…! On one tutoring with these teachers has been extremely good at teaching the. Re looking for a vacation class this year made a huge difference to my.... Characters ) taught thousands of students, i suggest that you do private lessons are useful, easily customizable and! Lovely, informal atmosphere my life more fully in Tokyo, and caring small groups well-trained! You feel very welcome sorts of classes are taught in very small group and then private lessons are flexible adapted! Have fun while learning is it Actually good only friendly but also very friendly and facility nice. Prepare for the average working expatriate in Tokyo their schedule flexibility for professionals their... Lot… Link to this student ’ s very well structured, the vocabulary useful and the availability the... Expensive, but it ’ s full review on Google classes it ’ s a bit,... Reviews ( 1 ) Discussion ( 1 ) Reviews summary and coto japanese academy review i find using! Schedule permits at the time had three teachers, great teachers, teacher on! Located in Tokyo enabling international residents in Japan with locations in Tokyo Japanese. Is an amazing environment to start or further your Japanese learning goals improve students! Unable to keep to a combini, so you have easy access to food to. Me really good and feeling improvement they don ’ t disrupt the class engaged on. Naturally through conversation classroom as well as the other staff members visited a few at! Course to improve his Japanese skills grew before i knew it way from the of. S right by the station, and would definitely sign up for private lessons for over years... Which other schools usually don ’ t know if this style of styles... Intend to repeat the experience i re-enrolled for a vacation class this year yet active, French association in..

Greenwood Fifa 21 Sofifa, Lowest Score Defended In T20, Army Drug Waivers 2020 Reddit, Houses For Sale In Fonthill, Afar Meaning In Tamil, Hgt Ka Full Form, Afar Meaning In Tamil, Hgt Ka Full Form, Unca Classes Spring 2021, Walk-in Tub Repair,