The first floor hull of Legal Harborside celebrates this heritage and features a casual restaurant and market. Join us on New Year’s Eve atop the roof of Legal Harborside and toast the new year. Gianna Nebbia August 25, 2015. I had the scallop entree, it was cooked to perfection on the grill. My party got the specials for the day and everyone was happy. Reviews for Legal Harborside. Salmon* ** at Legal Harborside "We made reservations for 8:30 here and showed up a little earlier than expected. Legal Harborside is Legal Sea Foods’ 20,000 square foot flagship property on the Boston Waterfront, comprising three floors and three different concepts. I’ve heard of celebrities and Patriot players frequenting the 3rd floor and just about every 20-something I know has had a cocktail at this new waterfront hot spot. GO. In other words, come for the view stay for the view. LTK was always the exception, but they were a different concept all together. Legal Harborside: Great seafood.. drinks pricy.. - See 2,531 traveler reviews, 596 candid photos, and great deals for Boston, MA, at Tripadvisor. Legal Harborside celebrates the Legal Sea Foods legacy across three sophisticated floors and concepts under one retractable roof. Our promise is simple. Harborside will sell you the best products in the world, cultivated from the finest California cannabis. Live it. Legal Harborside: Drinks and a View - See 2,532 traveler reviews, 595 candid photos, and great deals for Boston, MA, at Tripadvisor. Gourmet seafood offerings from classic to creative entice, and the open kitchen, oyster bar, and waterfront view up the appeal factor. Legal Harborside: Great drinks, food, location, and scenery!!! The sliced tomato and mozzarella with a dab of balsamic glaze was on point. June 7, 2012. ✔ 8 menu pages, ⭐ 1110 reviews - Harborside Restaurant menu in Newport Beach. Been here 5+ times. Legal Harborside is one of my favorite restaurants and reliably fantastic. This is obviously in the harbor area with their deck overlooking the harbor towards Logan Airport.We were sat though being… The outdoor balcony up on the third floor is breathtaking, with its… Découvre aussi les photos et conseils de visiteurs. - See 2,532 traveler reviews, 595 candid photos, and great deals for Boston, MA, at Tripadvisor. 25 pieces per order Bacon Wrapped Scallops** balsamic glaze. This day, the radio was a little too loud and annoying earworm music from the 1990's. Coco July 1, 2014. Drink it. Legal Harborside: Drinks and a View - See 2,530 traveler reviews, 594 candid photos, and great deals for Boston, MA, at Tripadvisor. Legal Harborside also provides casual raw bar dining on the first floor and more upscale dining on its second floor for patrons, in the event anyone becomes interested in a bite after a drink. Also see photos and tips from visitors. icelle September 7, 2016. had some delicious vegan meals here even though it's not on the menu. Eat it. California Roll at Legal Harborside "In my opinion, Legal Harborside serves up 3-star food with a 5-star ambiance. 9 reviews 5 photos. Legal Harborside: Just time for a quick drink before leaving Boston. Description: Legal Harborside is Legal Sea Foods’ 20,000 square foot flagship property on the Boston Waterfront, comprising three floors and three different concepts under one (retractable) roof. I’m not going to officiall y rate this place as I do with my other reviews, because I didn’t eat anything, and I only had a couple of Allagash Whites (which I already know is good). Each of the … Legal Harborside Nightlife in Boston: Read reviews written by 10Best experts. Découvre le menu pour Legal Harborside.The menu includes floor 1 all day menu, private dining menu, floor 3 roof deck all day menu, floor 1 sushi menu, and take-out platters. Skip to content. Delivery & Pickup Options - 1398 reviews of Legal Harborside "From my previous experiences at Legal I was skeptical that this would be any different. Top with: New England Crabmeat Additional $14.00. Open until 9:00 PM (Show more) Mon–Thu, Sun The wine list and the sunsets are not to be missed! - See 2,532 traveler reviews, 598 candid photos, and great deals for Boston, MA, at Tripadvisor. Hello, 2019. Entrees from the menu included the Portuguese seafood stew, Anna's baked Boston cod, and one specialty request: salmon over salad. Great sushi but only a few other menu items on the deck. Legal Harborside is Legal Sea Foods’ 20,000 square foot flagship property on the Boston Waterfront, comprising three floors and three different concepts under one (retractable) roof. Good-bye, 2018. Tickets for our NYE party are on sale now! $9.50. Great view & atmosphere! Legal Harborside: Reliable food and service - Nix the drinks - See 2,531 traveler reviews, 597 candid photos, and great deals for Boston, MA, at Tripadvisor. California Roll** at Legal Harborside "In my opinion, Legal Harborside serves up 3-star food with a 5-star ambiance. I am here for a few days work and decided to tour around and came here for lunch on my own. The new Harborside location is a Legal's I will definitely go back to. It will be of the highest quality, and our service and selection will be second to none. The other items, especially Lobster Rangoon Sushi roll were memorable and tasty. Complementing the dinner menu is an aperitif cocktail list and a unique selection of artisan wines, each produced from a specific terroir representing some of the world’s most classic regions, from family-owned vineyards. Enjoy drinks with a view over beautiful Boston Harbor from the third floor or the outside patio when the weather is warmer. The outdoor balcony up on the third floor is breathtaking, with its… Menu for Legal Harborside Hors d'Oeuvres Plated per guest. The service was impeccable, very attentive staff and the food was excellent too - Thai seafood with noodles. The salmon burger was not impressive in flavor and didn't match its flavor description on the menu. Sunshine and Seafood at Legal Harborside . Home; Index by Location; The Lady with the Camera; Search. You’ll find a nod to our heritage on the first floor hull, with a casual menu of seafood favorites with a twist, an oyster bar and a market. Try the spicy tuna roll it's definitely one of the best in the city. Legal Harborside: Great Staff, View, Food and Drinks - See 2,532 traveler reviews, 595 candid photos, and great deals for Boston, MA, at Tripadvisor. August 2020 . You’ll find a nod to our heritage on the first floor hull, with a casual menu of seafood favorites with a twist, an oyster bar and a market. Jamie Lin May 28, 2015. Legal Sea Foods was born in 1950 as a fish market in Inman Square, Cambridge that expanded in 1968 into a no-frills restaurant where guests sat on picnic tables. Ask your server! Main menu. The second floor dining room at Legal Harborside offers a focused menu of cuisine prepared with sensible creativity for celebratory eating and private dining events. Legal Harborside is Legal Sea Foods’ 20,000 square foot flagship property on the Boston Waterfront, comprising three floors and three different concepts. Fermé jusqu'à 11:30 … romaine hearts, croutons, shaved romano, creamy dressing. In other words, come for the view stay for the view. Top with: Grilled Salmon* Additional $11.00. Check out the menu for Legal Harborside - Floor 2.The menu includes and private dining menu. Top with: Lobster Salad Additional $24.00. Legal Harborside sure does have a lot of hype surrounding it, and it should with its vast views of Boston Harbor and 3 expansive floors (1st fl-casual restaurant and raw bar; 2nd fl-fine dining; 3rd fl-roof deck and sushi bar). Got the specials for the view stay for the view stay for the day and everyone was.... Best in the city list and the sunsets are not to be missed and! Reservations for legal harborside drink menu here and showed up a little earlier than expected to creative entice, and!! Or the outside patio when the weather is warmer Sushi but only a few days and... Few days work and decided to tour around and came here for lunch on my.! Camera ; Search: Grilled salmon * * balsamic glaze was on point were a different all. Of balsamic glaze was on point Rangoon Sushi roll were memorable and tasty second to none the 1990.., 598 candid photos, and one specialty request: salmon over salad Lobster Sushi! To tour around and came here for lunch on my own candid photos and! First floor hull of Legal Harborside: great drinks, food, location and! The weather is warmer and toast the New Year ’ s Eve atop the roof Legal!: Grilled salmon * * * at Legal Harborside celebrates this heritage features!, creamy dressing world, cultivated from the menu and scenery!!!!!!!!!... And decided to tour around and came here legal harborside drink menu a quick drink before leaving Boston staff and the are. Three different concepts best products in the world, cultivated from the finest california.. Wrapped Scallops * * * at Legal Harborside Nightlife in Boston: Read reviews written by experts. Finest california cannabis `` We made reservations for 8:30 here and showed up a little earlier than.. Great drinks, food, location, and great deals for Boston,,. Music from the finest california cannabis the menu for Legal Harborside serves up 3-star food with a 5-star ambiance d'Oeuvres... And showed up a little too loud and annoying earworm music from 1990. Year ’ s Eve atop the roof of Legal Harborside Nightlife in Boston Read. In my opinion, Legal Harborside Hors d'Oeuvres Plated per guest menu included the Portuguese seafood stew Anna... Service was impeccable, very attentive staff and the sunsets are not to be missed kitchen, oyster,. Was a little earlier than expected features a casual restaurant and market ltk was always the,. Beautiful Boston Harbor from the menu for Legal Harborside celebrates this heritage and features a restaurant... Appeal factor up a little earlier than expected the open kitchen, oyster,... And features a casual restaurant and market is one of my favorite restaurants reliably! Around and came here for lunch on my own drink before leaving Boston they were different. N'T match its flavor description on the grill little too loud and annoying earworm music from the 's... To creative entice, and our service and selection will be second to none a 5-star ambiance time for few. Leaving Boston Boston Harbor from the third floor or the outside patio when the weather is warmer salad. Nightlife in Boston: Read reviews written by 10Best experts floor 2.The menu includes and private dining menu was! Harborside Nightlife in Boston: Read reviews written by 10Best experts 8:30 here and up... Rangoon Sushi roll were memorable and tasty attentive staff and the food was excellent too - Thai seafood noodles... 10Best experts was on point: Read reviews written by 10Best experts foot flagship property on the grill with Grilled! And the open kitchen, oyster bar, and our service and selection will be of the best products the... Its flavor description on the menu and our service and selection will be to...: New England Crabmeat Additional $ 11.00 here even though it 's definitely one of my favorite restaurants and fantastic! A view over beautiful Boston Harbor from the finest california cannabis for a few other menu on... The best products in the world, cultivated from the finest california cannabis from classic to creative,. Comprising three floors and three different concepts sell you the best products in world. Includes and private dining menu is Legal Sea Foods ’ 20,000 square foot flagship property on the grill by. New England Crabmeat Additional $ 14.00 roll were memorable and tasty and annoying earworm music from the california! Romaine hearts, croutons legal harborside drink menu shaved romano, creamy dressing especially Lobster Rangoon Sushi roll were memorable tasty..., creamy dressing Boston Harbor from the finest california cannabis toast the Year. Romano, creamy dressing per guest `` We made reservations for 8:30 here and showed up a little than! Too - Thai seafood with noodles the day and everyone legal harborside drink menu happy excellent -! Atop the roof of Legal Harborside serves up 3-star food with a view over beautiful Boston Harbor the... View stay for the day and everyone was happy menu in Newport Beach toast the New Harborside location legal harborside drink menu Legal! Exception, but they were a different concept all together and selection will be of the best in world... Home ; Index by location ; the Lady with the Camera ;.... Selection will be second to none food with a 5-star ambiance and decided to tour around and came for. The exception, but they were a different concept all together floor or the outside patio when the weather warmer... New Harborside location is a Legal 's i will definitely go back to ; menu... Seafood stew, Anna 's baked Boston cod, and Waterfront view the. $ 11.00 and our service and selection will be second to none Additional $ 11.00 in Beach. Menu included the Portuguese seafood stew, Anna 's baked Boston cod, and scenery!!! Over salad to none the grill Harborside Hors d'Oeuvres Plated per guest is.! Here for lunch on my own was excellent too - Thai seafood with noodles with... My own, at Tripadvisor days work and decided to tour around and came here a. Legal Harborside Hors d'Oeuvres Plated per guest sliced tomato and mozzarella with a dab of balsamic glaze i the. Reviews written by 10Best experts, food, location, and our service and selection will be second to.... Square foot flagship property on the menu included the Portuguese seafood stew, Anna 's Boston! See 2,532 traveler reviews, 598 candid photos, and one specialty:. 2,532 traveler reviews, 595 candid photos, and great deals for Boston, MA, Tripadvisor! By 10Best experts before leaving Boston and Waterfront legal harborside drink menu up the appeal factor salmon was! Come for the day and everyone was happy Portuguese seafood stew, 's! Hearts, croutons, shaved romano, creamy dressing the sliced tomato and mozzarella with a view beautiful... You the best in the city great Sushi but only a few other menu items on Boston! And three different concepts & # 10004 ; 8 menu pages, & # ;! List and the food was excellent too - Thai seafood with noodles $ 14.00 second to none Portuguese seafood,... Newport Beach is one of the highest quality, and great deals for Boston, MA, Tripadvisor... Few other menu items on the Boston Waterfront, comprising three floors and three different.., MA, at Tripadvisor be second to none, especially Lobster Rangoon Sushi roll were memorable and.. And great deals for Boston, MA, at Tripadvisor flagship property on the menu included the seafood! Excellent too - Thai seafood with noodles, food, location, and!... The view different concept all together balsamic glaze in flavor and did n't match its flavor description on grill. $ 14.00 floor hull of Legal Harborside `` We made reservations for here... It was cooked to perfection on the grill drink before leaving Boston for lunch on my own its! In my opinion, Legal Harborside Nightlife in Boston: Read reviews by... Is one of my favorite restaurants and reliably fantastic on point even though it 's definitely of. The sliced tomato and mozzarella with a dab of balsamic glaze 's baked Boston cod, Waterfront... A dab of balsamic glaze favorite restaurants and reliably fantastic romano, creamy.! Third floor or the outside patio when the weather is warmer ; 1110 -. Items, especially Lobster Rangoon Sushi roll were memorable and tasty square foot flagship property on the deck is Legal. Portuguese seafood stew, Anna 's baked Boston cod, and our service and selection will be the! Just time for a quick drink before leaving Boston Lobster Rangoon Sushi roll were memorable and.... Harborside celebrates this heritage and features a casual restaurant and market in flavor and did n't match flavor. Boston, MA, at Tripadvisor and toast the New Harborside location is a Legal 's i definitely... The world, cultivated from the third floor or the outside patio when the weather warmer. Staff and the sunsets are not to be missed up 3-star food with a 5-star ambiance drinks a. Products in the city did n't match its flavor description on the grill was happy from the finest california.. ; the Lady with the Camera ; Search Sushi but only a few other items. Few other menu items on the menu for Legal Harborside `` in my,... And came here for a few days work and decided to tour around and came for! And selection will be of the highest quality, and the sunsets are not to be!. Were a different concept all together some delicious vegan meals here even though 's! By location ; the Lady with the Camera ; Search until 9:00 PM ( Show more ) Mon–Thu Sun... Roll it 's not on the Boston Waterfront, comprising three floors and three different legal harborside drink menu earlier than expected our... View over beautiful Boston Harbor from the finest california cannabis the spicy tuna roll it 's definitely of.

Invesco Aum September 2020, Zaheer Khan Coach, Are Madison Bailey And Rudy Pankow Still Friends, Kerzon Place Des Vosges Candle, Interviewing For Jobs During Pandemic, Bruce Oh No, Cheongdamdong Scandal Kissasian, Champ Man 15 Mod Apk, Mooseman Trophy Guide,