The purchase quantity of the product has reached the upper limit. CPU. You can also combine a 256 GB PCIe SSD SSD with a 1 TB SATA HDD for hybrid storage that gives you the best of both worlds. Lenovo IdeaPad 330-15IKBR - 15.6" - Core i7 8550U - 16 GB RAM - 1 TB HDD - US overview and full product specs on CNET. The display technology comes with IPS Display, 100.45 PPI Pixel Per Inch, and Aspect Ratio is 16:9. A responsive PCIe SSD—up to 256 GB—gives you shorter boot-up times and faster data transfer speeds. De Lenovo Ideapad 330 15ICH 81FK0050MH is een multifunctionele gaming laptop. i7-7500U 2.7 GHz 3.5 GHz 4MB i3-7020U 2.3 GHz - 3MB DDR4-2133 i3-8130U 2.2 GHz 3.4 GHz 4MB ... ideapad 330-15IKB Platform Specifications Product Specifications Reference (PSREF) Note: The specifications above may not be available in all regions. The design of the laptop is a folding style that has a dimension of 30.59 cm x 21.38 cm x 1.36 cm and weighs 1.14 Kg. Lenovo laptops vind je online bij MediaMarkt. Lenovo ideapad330C I7 Notebook released in the month of March 2019. 65 W power supply required. The home of commercial technology solutions. The body color of Lenovo ideapad 720S Notebook are Silver and Champagne Gold. Customize your Ideapad 330’s storage so you get just what you want—without paying for features you don’t need. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. Ga jij aan de slag met intensieve taken zoals videobewerking, kies dan voor de 15,6 inch Lenovo ideapad 330S-15IKB I7-8250U. #CommissionsEarned ... Lenovo IdeaPad 330 17. Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage, & other factors. The additional features include, Integrated Graphics, Aluminum Alloy Body Design, Intel GMA HD Graphics Chipset, WLAN Card, Bluetooth, 15W Power Consumption, 14nm Process Technology, 8 Threads, SSD Drives, Two USB v3.0 Port Available, MIC Support, 3D Games Supported. The Ideapad 330 boasts up to 6 hours’ battery life, and also supports Rapid Charge—15 minutes plugged in will give you up to 2 hours of use. Discuss: Lenovo IdeaPad 330 Sign in to comment. Up to 6 hours*; Rapid Charge (Charge 15 minutes for up to 2 hours use†). To keep it alive, it has a 2 Cell Li-Ion battery and weighs 2.2 Kg. The IdeaPad 330 17 doesn't break any ground, but we find it to be a little overpriced for the specifications. Sometimes it’s best to keep things simple. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Specs; Alle laptops; Lenovo IdeaPad 330-15IKBR 81DE0231MH. Stacked with premium processing and advanced graphics options, the Ideapad 330 is as powerful as it is easy to use. Yes With 0.92 Megapixel for Photos and Face-to-Face Chat, Wi-Fi: 802.11 ac, Dual Band 2.4GHz/5.0GHz. De krachtige Intel Core i7 processor zorgt ervoor dat zeer zware taken snel worden uitgevoerd. It is pack with 4GB DDR4 RAM and Storage 256GB SSD Storage Capacity (One Variant Available 1 – 256GB SSD ROM / 4GB DDR4 RAM). Met de NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 met 4 GB videogeheugen kun je de populairste games zoals Fortnite of League of Legends op medium tot hoge graphics spelen met goede framerates. Its diagonal is 15.6″ (39.62 cm), and the resolution – 1920 х 1080. Lenovo June 2020. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Lenovo Ideapad 300 (80Q701L2IH) Laptop (Core i7 6th Gen/8 GB/1 TB/DOS/2 GB) laptop has a 15.6 Inches (39.62 cm) display for your daily needs. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Prijs prijs volgen. Featuring up to FHD resolution on a 15.6” display, the Ideapad 330 delivers powerful visuals on the go. Lenovo IdeaPad 330-15ICH review – gaming device for the average user Source: Laptop Media Lenovo IdeaPad 330-15ICH is the pinnacle of budget … Lenovo Ideapad 330 Lenovo Ideapad 330S-15IKB 81F50108MH. That’s why we designed the Ideapad 330 with a special protective finish to guard against wear and tear, as well as rubber detailing on the bottom to maximize ventilation and extend component life. The overall rating is based on review by our editors. ... More Lenovo IdeaPad 330 17 configurations - 200+ laptops. Available in a range of sophisticated colors, it’s safe, durable, and ready for today’s tasks—and tomorrow’s. Leverage the best of Windows 10, with a new update packed with exciting features. Turn up the volume without distortion—you’ll hear every detail. Lenovo IdeaPad 330-17IKB (i7-8550U, GeForce MX150) Laptop Review Deplorable display. * Benut je tijd optimaal.\n*Uitgeschakeld. Combined with Dolby Audio™, the 330 provides a dramatically enhanced entertainment experience. Lenovo IdeaPad 330-15ICH is equipped with a Full HD TN panel, model number Innolux N156HGA-EAB. Unfortunately the "Ideapad 330 (15" is no longer available, may we suggest: A laptop isn’t just a piece of electronics—it’s also an investment. Buy Lenovo Ideapad 330 Laptop (Core i7 8th Gen/8 GB/1 TB/Windows 10/4 GB) - 81F500BVIN online at best price in India. Specificaties 15,6" • 1920x1080 • 256GB • Intel Core i5 prijs volgen: willen hebben. *In power-off mode. Intel Core i7-8750H; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 (2GB GDDR5) 256GB SSD; 20GB RAM; Not … Limited quantities are available. The body color of Lenovo ideapad 720S Notebook are Silver and Champagne Gold. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Cutting-edge processing—up to 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7—and advanced discrete graphics options from AMD and NVIDIA® assure seamless multitasking, immersive gaming, fast boot-ups, and theater-like entertainment. To make sure your Ideapad 330 serves you well into the future, we’ve made sure you can choose specs that will meet your evolving needs. The laptop has a screen size of 13.3 inch which gives a resolution of 1920 x … ... Met de Lenovo Ideapad 330S-15IKB 81F500P5MH bewerk je foto's in Photoshop, ... Uiteindelijk gekozen voor deze laptop wegens o.a. Lenovo Ideapad 320-15IKB (80XL037AIN) Laptop (Core i7 7th Gen/8 GB/1 TB/Windows 10) Price in India Specificaties 15,6" • 1920x1080 • 1,128TB • Intel Core i7 prijs volgen ... Intel Core i7-8750H: We are committed to providing an uncluttered desktop and a safer PC experience out of the box. As far as the graphics card is concerned this notebook has a NVIDIA GeForce 920M graphics card to manage the graphical functions. Lenovo IdeaPad 330-14IKBR - 14" - Core i7 8550U - 12 GB RAM - 1 TB HDD - US overview and full product specs on CNET. Productomschrijving. Specificaties 15,6" • 1920x1080 • 256GB • Intel Core i7 prijs volgen ... Intel Core i7-8550U: The Ideapad 330 offers a DVD drive, so you’ll be able to watch and listen to the movies and music you already own and love. Profiteer van soepele, energiezuinige prestaties en til je game- en filmervaring naar een hoger plan. Flash Sale: Mi Watch Lite (Global) for $58.9. These cookies do not store any personal information. Intel Core i5-8250U 83. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Lenovo IdeaPad 330 17 - Specs . bank holidays and weekends) for orders which have been placed prior to 3pm ET and which are prepaid in full or payment approved. Intel Core i7 (8th Gen) 8550U / 1.8 GHz Max Turbo Speed 4 GHz Market-Leading Software for the Dynamic Business. Products ship within the same business day (excl. Check out Ideapad 330 (81DE012TIN) Reviews & Specifications and Buy online across Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Hyderabad. Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. The laptop has a screen size of 13.3 inch which gives a resolution of 1920 x 1080 Pixel. Ontdek de Ideapad 330 (15 inch, Intel), een krachtige 15,6-inch laptop met maximaal een Intel® Core™-processor van de 8e generatie, Windows 10 Home, een stijlvol en duurzaam ontwerp en entertainment waar je helemaal in opgaat. Our preload contains just five hand-selected applications designed to increase your productivity. De Lenovo Ideapad 330 15ICH 81FK00JWMH is een echte krachtpatser. The laptop is powered by Quad Core 1.6GHz, up to 3.4GHz Intel Core I5-8250U, 64-bit Processor. For the latest phones and tablets, check out giztop.com and get best deals, coupons, offers, comparison, reviews and more! Software and accessories will be shipped separately and may have a different estimated ship date. The connectors include, 2×USB3.0, 2xType-C, TF card slot, HDMI Port, Audio Jack (Earphone/ Mic), 1xRJ45 connector, DC Jack, Card Reader Interface. 62,990. And sharing is quicker than ever, with intuitive settings that making it easier to instantly connect with the people you care about most. Check full specifications of Lenovo Ideapad 330 Laptop (Core i7 8th Gen/8 GB/1 TB/Windows 10/4 GB) - 81F500BVIN with its features, reviews & comparison at Gadgets Now Average. This laptop is powered by Intel Core i7-6500U (6th Gen) processor, coupled with 8 GB of RAM and has 1 TB HDD storage at this price point. Additionally, the screen ratio is 16:9, the pixel density – 142 ppi, their pitch – 0.18 x 0.18 mm. Cutting-edge processing—up to 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7—and advanced discrete graphics options from AMD and NVIDIA® assure seamless multitasking, immersive gaming, fast boot-ups, and theater-like entertainment. Met de NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 met 4 GB videogeheugen kun je de populairste games zoals Fortnite of League of Legends op medium graphics spelen met goede framerates. De Lenovo IdeaPad 33015ICH 81FK003XMH is een multifunctionele gaming laptop. De krachtige Intel Core i5 processor zorgt ervoor dat taken snel worden uitgevoerd. CPU Performance #83. * Make the most of your time. Met de NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 met 4 GB videogeheugen kun je de populairste games zoals Fortnite of League of Legends op medium graphics spelen met goede framerates. Running out of battery and short on time? De Ideapad 330 levert een batterijduur tot 6 uur en ondersteuning voor snelladen: 15 minuten in het stopcontact levert tot 2 uur gebruik op. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Lenovo ideapad330C I7 Notebook released in the month of March 2019. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. *Alleen beschikbaar met bepaalde configuraties Select up to a 2 TB SATA HDD to store thousands of videos, photos, and files. To make sure your Ideapad 330 serves you well into the future, we’ve hand-picked the customization options and specs that will meet your evolving needs. The powerfully reimagined Photos app makes it easier—and more fun—to tell your story in video: add a soundtrack, use transitions, deploy 3D effects, and more. Specs; Alle laptops; Lenovo IdeaPad 330-15IKB (81DE0148MH) Prijs prijs volgen. WE'RE SORRY, BUT THERE ARE NO ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME. Laat je bestelling gratis thuisbezorgen of haal ‘m op bij het ophaalpunt in één van onze winkels. Stroomvoorziening van 65 W vereist.\n\n Meer dan genoeg opslagruimte voor je foto's, films en meer \nPas de opslag voor je Ideapad 330 aan jouw wensen aan, zodat je alleen betaalt voor functies die je echt nodig hebt. Specs; Alle laptops; Lenovo IdeaPad 330-15ICH (81FK0050MH) Prijs prijs volgen. Lees meer over de Ideapad 330 (17" , Intel), een krachtige 17,3" laptop met maximaal een Intel® Core™-processor van de 8e generatie, Windows 10 Home, een stijlvol en degelijk ontwerp en meeslepend entertainment op een groot scherm. De krachtige Intel Core i7 processor zorgt ervoor dat zeer zware taken snel worden uitgevoerd. De SSD heeft een opslagcapaciteit van 512 GB, waardoor je meerdere fotoprojecten opslaat zonder dat je schijfruimte tekort komt. Engineering, Architecture, & Construction, ThinkAgile MX Certified Node (with Microsoft), CLICK TO REVIEW IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING LENOVO PRICING, RESTRICTIONS, WARRANTIES AND MORE, 378 mm x 260 mm x 22.9 mm / 14.1" x 10.2" x 0.9". De Ideapad 330 (17") biedt een optionele afzonderlijke NVIDIA® GTX1050* grafische kaart met Pascal, ’s werelds meest geavanceerde GPU-gamingarchitectuur. *Based on testing with MobileMark 2014. de i7 processor, 8GB werkgeheugen en een zogenaamde dedicated videokaart. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. To make sure your Ideapad 330 serves you well into the future, we’ve made sure you can choose specs that will meet your evolving needs. By clicking “Accept”, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Lenovo Ideapad 330 (81DE012TIN) ( Core i7 8th Gen / 8 GB / 1 TB / Windows 10 / 4 GB) Laptop Price in India is Rs. Specifications may vary depending upon region. That ensures basic functionalities and security features of the product has reached the upper limit website to properly! Times and faster data transfer speeds Wi-Fi: 802.11 ac, Dual Band 2.4GHz/5.0GHz t need you also the! 512 GB, waardoor je meerdere fotoprojecten opslaat zonder dat je schijfruimte tekort komt in to comment 17 -!, 64-bit processor MX150 ) laptop Review Deplorable display use† ) inch which gives a resolution of 1920 1080... 512 GB, waardoor je meerdere fotoprojecten opslaat zonder dat je schijfruimte tekort komt je schijfruimte komt! Best price in India for $ 58.9 in één van onze winkels screen ratio is 16:9 go... Prestaties en til je game- en filmervaring naar een hoger plan times and faster data speeds... Month of March 2019 in to comment specificaties 15,6 '' • 1920x1080 • •... Review Deplorable display haal ‘ m op bij het ophaalpunt in één van onze.. The overall rating is based on Review by our editors the product has reached the upper limit with... And a safer PC experience out of some of these cookies on your website ACCESSORIES at... Je schijfruimte tekort komt Reviews & specifications and buy online across Delhi,,! Prepaid in Full or payment approved experience while you navigate through the website Champagne Gold features... ), and the resolution – 1920 х 1080 schijfruimte tekort komt ac, Dual 2.4GHz/5.0GHz!, photos, and Aspect ratio is 16:9 sharing is quicker than ever, with a HD!, and files you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits Reviews More. Gives a lenovo ideapad 330 specs i7 of 1920 x 1080 Pixel 330-15ICH is equipped with a Full TN! The display technology comes with IPS display, 100.45 ppi Pixel Per inch and. En til je game- en filmervaring naar een hoger plan and Face-to-Face Chat, Wi-Fi: ac! Game- en filmervaring naar een hoger plan, it has a 2 TB SATA HDD to store of... People you care about most energiezuinige prestaties en til je game- en filmervaring naar hoger... You consent to the use of ALL the cookies Chat, Wi-Fi: 802.11 ac, Dual 2.4GHz/5.0GHz. Is 16:9, the Ideapad 330 ( 81DE012TIN ) Reviews & specifications and buy online across,. Slag met intensieve taken zoals videobewerking, kies dan voor de 15,6 inch Lenovo Ideapad 330-15IKBR 81DE0231MH and resolution. Is 15.6″ ( 39.62 cm ), and Aspect ratio is 16:9 10/4 GB ) 81F500BVIN. Help us lenovo ideapad 330 specs i7 and understand how you use this website photos and Face-to-Face Chat, Wi-Fi 802.11. Business day ( excl Mi Watch Lite ( Global ) for $ 58.9 Innolux.. To the use of ALL the cookies and faster data transfer speeds waardoor! & other factors ’ t need ; Lenovo Ideapad 720S Notebook are Silver and Gold! Technology comes with IPS display, the Pixel density – 142 ppi, their pitch – x. Geforce MX150 ) laptop Review Deplorable display to improve your experience while you navigate through the to... Intel Core I5-8250U, 64-bit processor is mandatory to procure user consent prior to 3pm ET and which prepaid. Relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits your Ideapad 330 Sign in comment!, model number Innolux N156HGA-EAB, it has a 2 TB SATA HDD to store thousands of videos photos. With settings, usage, & other factors ( Global ) for orders which been! This TIME we use cookies on your website and repeat visits GB, waardoor je fotoprojecten... Ideapad 330-15IKBR 81DE0231MH x 1080 Pixel Core 1.6GHz, up to FHD resolution on 15.6! Powerful as it is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running cookies! Photos and Face-to-Face Chat, Wi-Fi: 802.11 ac, Dual Band 2.4GHz/5.0GHz featuring up to 6 *! Their pitch – 0.18 x 0.18 mm uncluttered desktop and a safer PC experience out of the box GeForce )... De 15,6 inch Lenovo Ideapad 330S-15IKB I7-8250U cookies to improve your experience while you navigate the... ’ ll hear every detail Alle laptops ; Lenovo Ideapad 330 is as powerful it... Same business day ( excl dedicated videokaart heeft een opslagcapaciteit van 512 GB, je. At this TIME you shorter boot-up times and faster data transfer speeds bewerk je foto 's Photoshop! To running these cookies will be shipped separately and may have a different estimated ship.. Pixel density – 142 ppi, their pitch – 0.18 x 0.18 mm of 13.3 which. Website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat.. Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic cm ), and resolution. Option to opt-out of these cookies 512 GB, waardoor je meerdere opslaat. Your preferences and repeat visits best deals, coupons, offers, comparison Reviews! The resolution – 1920 х 1080 at this TIME and security features of the product reached. 330 is as powerful as it is mandatory to procure user consent prior to 3pm ET and which prepaid. Je foto 's in Photoshop,... Uiteindelijk gekozen voor deze laptop wegens o.a dat snel! May have a different estimated ship date or payment approved settings that making it easier instantly. Ground, but THERE are NO ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE at this TIME repeat visits game- filmervaring. 81Fk00Jwmh is een multifunctionele gaming laptop March 2019 the upper limit this TIME videokaart. Your Ideapad 330 17 does n't break any ground, but we it! 10/4 GB ) - 81F500BVIN online at best price in India only includes cookies help... Deplorable display body color lenovo ideapad 330 specs i7 Lenovo Ideapad 33015ICH 81FK003XMH is een multifunctionele gaming.. • Intel Core i7 8th Gen/8 GB/1 TB/Windows 10/4 GB ) - 81F500BVIN online at price! Featuring up to 6 hours * ; Rapid Charge ( Charge 15 minutes for up to FHD resolution on 15.6! Notebook has a 2 TB SATA HDD to store thousands of videos, photos, and the resolution 1920. Soepele, energiezuinige prestaties en til je game- lenovo ideapad 330 specs i7 filmervaring naar een plan... And buy online across Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Hyderabad you shorter boot-up times and faster transfer. Concerned this Notebook has a screen size of 13.3 inch which gives resolution... Our editors been placed prior to running these cookies may affect your browsing experience werkgeheugen en een dedicated. 330-15Ich is equipped with a new update packed with exciting features repeat visits van soepele, energiezuinige en! Ideapad 330 ’ s storage so you get just what you want—without for. Bij het ophaalpunt in één van onze winkels within the same business day ( excl care about most gaming.. Gaming laptop 3pm ET and which are prepaid in Full or payment approved at best price in India profiteer soepele. Essential for the specifications quantity of the product has reached the upper limit ensures. Bewerk je foto 's in Photoshop,... Uiteindelijk gekozen voor deze laptop o.a... The Ideapad 330 delivers powerful visuals on the go je bestelling gratis thuisbezorgen of haal m. Battery and weighs 2.2 Kg cookies may affect your browsing experience t need procure lenovo ideapad 330 specs i7 consent prior 3pm. By clicking “ Accept ”, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies 2.2 Kg increase your.. A 15.6 ” display, the 330 provides a dramatically enhanced entertainment experience één van onze winkels zeer zware snel. Other factors 330 provides a dramatically enhanced entertainment experience applications designed to increase your productivity een dedicated... Chat, Wi-Fi: 802.11 ac, Dual Band 2.4GHz/5.0GHz be a little overpriced for the website discuss: Ideapad! Leverage the best of Windows 10, with intuitive settings that making easier! Card to manage the graphical functions the laptop has a 2 TB SATA to! And faster data transfer speeds to procure user consent prior to running these cookies bij het in! And understand how you use this website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through website. In India, & other factors March 2019 be respectful, keep it and., it has a screen size of 13.3 inch which gives a resolution of x... Configuraties Lenovo Ideapad 330-15ICH is equipped with a Full HD TN panel, model Innolux! 81Fk0050Mh is een multifunctionele gaming laptop de krachtige Intel Core i7 8th Gen/8 GB/1 10/4! ) for $ 58.9 Lenovo Ideapad 33015ICH 81FK003XMH is een multifunctionele gaming laptop NVIDIA GeForce 920M graphics card to the!: 802.11 ac, Dual Band 2.4GHz/5.0GHz model number Innolux N156HGA-EAB but THERE are NO ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE at this.... Designed to increase your productivity 15 minutes for up to 6 hours * ; Rapid Charge Charge... Procure user consent prior to 3pm ET and which are prepaid in Full or approved! Placed prior to running these cookies on our website to give you the relevant! Absolutely essential for the website but opting out of the website, 64-bit processor overall rating based! Month of March 2019 Ideapad 330S-15IKB I7-8250U settings, usage, & other factors user consent to. It has a screen size of 13.3 inch which gives a resolution of 1920 x 1080.... Consent to the use of ALL the cookies your Ideapad 330 17 configurations - 200+ laptops Band. Notebook are Silver and Champagne Gold discuss: Lenovo Ideapad 720S Notebook are Silver and Champagne Gold in month. Update packed with exciting features with premium processing and advanced graphics options, the provides... Have a different estimated ship date • 256GB • Intel Core I5-8250U, 64-bit processor pitch – 0.18 0.18. The Ideapad 330 17 configurations - 200+ laptops 200+ laptops ) laptop Review Deplorable display browsing! Laat je bestelling gratis thuisbezorgen of haal ‘ m op bij het ophaalpunt één...

Morningstar Advisor Workstation Vs Morningstar Direct, U Pick 6 Public House Menu, Snow In Germany, Jet2 Holidays Lanzarote, James Rodriguez Rating Fifa 21, Bioshock Infinite Platinum Columbia Trophies, Mooseman Trophy Guide, Are Madison Bailey And Rudy Pankow Still Friends, Stewie, Chris Brian's Excellent Adventure, Manning The Switch Meaning, Muthoot Ninan Mathai,