He is a full breed but not papered. Assembles ... Isopods for sale! Mother has Excellent rated hips and Father has good. Father is papered and I think from Champion bloodlines. Please call, text, or email for more info. $200 nonrefundable deposit to hold. ... Classifieds. Can ... American/ European Great Dane puppies. float house Pets and Animals in Alaska at AmericanListed.com classifieds. I adopted 2 male guinea pigs that I was told were bon ... Half Rex White Bunnies . We are 9 beautiful Aussie Doodle puppies, born 11/21/20. We are now taking deposits. Champion sire and lines. $1,000 each puppy. We have collected the best sources for Palmer deals, Palmer classifieds, garage sales, pet adoptions and more. We are wanting her to have puppies ONE time. dad is 1/2 Maltese and 1/2 yorkie mom Full Yorkie dad weight 7 pound mom is 5 pound if you’re interested please text me for more in forma ... French Bulldog/B. AKC SIRE & DAM with top line of fully loaded AKC PEDIGREE lineage from GER, MEX, ROM import from European & North America. Sweet, polite and very loving, not super effusive or obnoxious, but very attached to his one pers ... 14 absolutely beautiful AKC Great Dane puppies born Saturday December 12th we have solid blues, blue brindles, blue harlequins, blue merles, lilac and chocolate.possibly a brindlequin as well. 4 males ,4 females, 4 yellows, 3 blacks and 1 chocolate. Find it via the AmericanTowns Palmer classifieds search or use one of the other free services we have collected to make your search easier, such as Craigslist Palmer, eBay for Palmer, Petfinder.com and many more!Also you can search our Alaska Classifieds page for all state deals. Looking To Stud Out My AKC Golden Retriever. Kennel is in good condition, but not used any more. These puppies will be 8 weeks ... AKC Labrador puppies. HEEL - SIT - STAY - DOWN - COME. Free classified ads for Free Pets to Good Home and everything else in Anchorage. Lincoln is an intelligent male weighing in at 80 lbs. Male is a karelian bear dog x Irish wolfhound x malamute Female is a black German Shepard This is our second litter and they make great pups. He Loves to run around outside and lay on couch and bed. Soft sided Airline carrier with attached dish, car seat, hard-sided kennel with attached dish, backpack carrier- front or back carrying - I was hoping ... We have one puppy that we kept from the litter that we had a few months ago. We make it our goal to give every ball python a good home and loving family, we adopt them no matter of age. He is fixed. Pets and Animals in Alaska at AmericanListed.com classifieds. I will love and cherish a furry friend. I have both parents. If you are looking for that perfect partner for extended hikes, bike rides, runs, or camping trips ... As promised! Armadillidium g ... Tokay gecko with enclosure hide and all things you will need for him other then lights ! Around 6 months old. Parents are health tested and have champion pedigree. Various breeds and ages of rabbits available. Daddy is a sweet, fun loving 10 pound miniature Blue pood ... Gorgeous Goldendoodle puppies will be here in less than two weeks. Free classified ads for Pets and everything else in Alaska. This little guys is tracking to weight about 13 pounds. They will be ready to go the week of 12/21/20 or right before Christmas! Also known as the Russian Bear Dog mainly due ... Schnoodle puppies due December 23rd and expected take home day, Feb 10th-17th. Large two door dog training crate. These puppies will be 8 weeks ... AKC Labrador puppies. Selling German Shepherd/Husky/Brown Lab mix puppies 4 male & 3 female 2 black & 4 brown that are 6 weeks old, happy healthy pups ready for forever homes before holidays Mama is a German Shepherd/Husky, Papa is a Brown Lab, would be geat friendly hunting ... 5 pure bread German Shepard puppies. Sorry Alaska list will not remove my post. These will be a great addition to your family. Medium size. Alaska State Troopers helped about 300 local children in need have a happier holiday Tuesday. They are eating hard food, and are ready to go to the ... We have a beautiful litter of 5 cavapoo puppies ready for new homes January 6! Dog Pen 8' by 15 Ft By 5 Ft High. Hello, I’m posting this n hopefully we can get some help , my dog run away 2 days ago, I ... brand new dog crate, large size, used only a few hours, You & Me brand from Petco 2-door, black coated wire, w ... 15'x20'x6' Kennel. The tray in there are bro ... Tri colored, long haired, Applehead Chihuahua, in tact. Clean, well-organized, and professionally moderated, Alaska's List is classifieds done right! 5 still available. We need to re-home our beautiful 14 month old Rottweiler puppy. $300.00 non-refunda ... Tica Reg Scottish Fold & Straight Kittens . Roaches: Dubia, Red Runner, Orangehead, Hissers. Born on 9/9/20, they are 3 months old now and ready to go to their loving homes. Born on Thanksgiving day They will be ready on the 21st of January after there first exam and vaccines. He comes from a line of Fox Red Labs bred for specific traits. Text or email me. These pups will have first and second shots and are dewormed. Asking $10 for the medium size. Pet Supplies. Looking for a purebred male German Shepard dog to breed with my female. Staying with friends and their grandson let her ... Two small mixed breed brothers. Puppies were born November 12, 2020 and are currently four weeks old. Christmas Eve pick up can be arranged. If you’re looking for the perfect companion dog, a dog with striking beauty,brains and personality to match you’ve come to the right place. Looking for forever homes. She is a year old and she is starting to go in heat. Our pups are raised with the Puppy Culture ... Beautiful litter( born 10/16/20), out of the top, old fashioned working Irish Setter lines( Norway and Ireland)and excellent, proven and fast, Scandinavian Pointer( Ak Husky and German Shorthair). I have a wire mesh kennel for a medium sized dog, barely used ($30) ... Lost Dog/HufFMan Area. Any help would ... Shaggy is a 5 yo standard poodle with party colors, black & white. Not good with male dogs.. We have a young 3 year old female Ragdoll that we want to breed with a Ragdoll male before we have her spayed. Local Pet Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Adopt, Free Local Pet Classifieds United States - Buy, Sell, Adopt - Page 240 of 240 - Petclassifieds.com Buy, Sell or Adopt Local Pets in United States. 4 males ,4 females, 4 yellows, 3 blacks and 1 chocolate. Here I have a large dog kennel for sale.No longer need it and moving out off state soon. You’ll be able to find Alaska based classified ads for everything you could possibly need. 4 pups total. Most of our dogs come to AARF from bush communities through other rescue organizations such as Bethel Friends of Canines but we also take in dogs from local animal control facilities, owner releases, and neglect and medical cases. Cute Mini Rex Baby Girl. She has excellent bloodlines. He is a handsome red Golden color and is about 60lbs. Our puppies come with a two-year ... Purebred Australian Shepherd Puppies, ASDR Registerable, Sold on spay/neuter contract. Estimated adult weights range from 10-20 pounds. Have had deworming. Excellence line O.F.A. Congratulations to all those who managed to pick up one of the pups from the earlier litters. These pups are going to be amazing. Find Dogs, Puppies, Cats, most popular pet advertising site for pedigree and non pedigree dogs, puppies, cats, kittens and other pets. Get your guard dog Now! I am unfortunately rehoming my 1 year old american bull dog. They mainly eat a fruit diet and are very easy to care for. We need to re-home our beautiful 14 month old Rottweiler puppy. These 5 Cute Christmas adorable Russian blue/ (possible Dad is tiger) kittens are looking for someone just to take them home with them as their buddy, 2 boys and 3 girls, 2 black kitty's, 2 white and gray kitty's, 1 gray tiger kitty, Taking deposits now, Will b ... AKC FULL REGISTRATION- Female almost 2 years old. Kennel trained. They will be ready to go the week of 12/21/20 or right before Christmas! dad is a 40.lbs blue merale Instead of searching the newspaper or a disorganized classifieds site, you will find all the Alaska classifieds with pictures and detailed descriptions in neat categories. I believe its female Comes with the 75 gallon tank and other extras Locate ... Have two rabbits about a year old. Puppies have a wellness check and a fecal exam done. She is a purebred and so is the Australian Shepherd dad. These puppies are suited for pet or working h ... 8 week old mixed breed pups looking for new homes. Nate is the fourth generation in this line of dogs I’ve owned over the past 24 years. Porcellio laevis (Dairy cow isopods) Litter is registered. We prefer pros ... Maltipoo Puppies. Legals. Keeps pets contained through a receiver collar and a t ... Lost White and Black Akita. I am looking for a black and white male kitten. Not fixed. Buying and selling of Anchorage - Alaska with us. Parents are calm mild mannered happy pups Please check back to see if any pups have been made available, thank you. Also accepting deposits for litters in 3 - ... Born Halloween under the blue moon! They are 4 months old, have vaccinations and are wormed. There are 2 female puppies available. Our mama of these puppies is a AKC registered standard poodle and the father is a AKC registered golden Retriever.These puppies will be between 45 and 60 pounds. Mom is west Siberian laika dad is Seppala Four weeks old on Sunday, they will be ready for their forever home on January 18th. AKC SIRE & DAM with top line of fully loaded AKC PEDIGREE lineage from GER, MEX, ROM import from European & North America. We have another small breed girl who would absolutely love a friend and we've been looking for a Corgi with no luck. I have a sweet pregnant hedgehog Momma with babies on the way. They will have their first vac ... F1 Shepherdoodles I’m trying to rehome my 2 male rats Tofu and Mochi. Born October 10th. Super sweet girl. I’d hate to sell them but I moved out of ... Sarplaninac pups, Just over 5 weeks old, will be 8 weeks old dec 24, Both parents are ukc registered, and pups can also be registered, All pups will come with shots start ... Really good Alaskan husky Jason is looking for a great home. I have both parents. 1 cream boy, 1 cream girl, and the rest all chocolate boys. Animal, Pet Classifieds Alaska. Comes to the name Reggie...sits shakes and is playful. Our sweet puppies have all found their future homes at this time. I’m happy to take your name if a home falls through. We have 2 , 7 week females left. Mom is akc registered chocolate lab, dad is bla ... Blu is a male Blue Merle Yorkie Puppy. It is a male. I have a boy 6 week old puppy. Visit my website, "Noah's Rainbow Schnauzers" to see mo ... Purebred AKC registered Rough Collie puppy. 8-9 months old He is all black, with a little bit of white on his chest. I’m happy to take your name if a home falls through. Dad is a 40-45 pound, mild mann ... 1 male pup looking for his forever home, Pups are ukc registered, Parents are on sit ... Have a beautiful liver and white English Springer Spaniel dog for rehoming! Brand new Kennel with two doors and kennel cover, Two metal bowls, Auto water dish, Auto food feeder, Blankets, Washable puppy pad, Disposable puppy pads, Rubber tooth brusher, Puppy toys, Two harnesses (one with tags), Three collars one brand new for when he i ... Of kittens eating hard food drinking water they are looking for their forever home they are the sweetest cat ever I’ve got children and they love to be held but they are very curious I would like to play play play after they eat they go to sleep right away T ... ***Update. They will be ready just before Christmas. :) That leaves 1 Blue Merle Female: Sapphire (Sold) ; 1 Blue Merle Male: Blu; and 1 black Male: Onyx. As of 12/13/2020, there is 1 yellow lab(male) and 3 black lab(male) available. She has a lot ... You can get on my waiting list for a $100.00 there will be a variety of colors to choose from. He is potty trained, knows sit, stay, spin and shake. I have a 3 year old male olde English. He is potty trained, knows sit, stay, spin and shake. I Have a 1 year old pitbull I’m looking to rehome. Dad is a 40-45 pound, mild mann ... 1 male pup looking for his forever home, Pups are ukc registered, Parents are on sit ... Have a beautiful liver and white English Springer Spaniel dog for rehoming! We should of called him Pogo because he jumps side to side real fast when he's excited like he's on a pogo stick(shows my age). Pups have been de-wormed and received first vaccination. They are pedigreed, I am a USDA breeder, they will come with birth certificates, toys, food, c ... Beautiful Happy and Very Intelligent Red Heeler (very typey) boy about 20 months old. Here I have a large dog kennel for sale.No longer need it and moving out off state soon. I Have a 1 year old pitbull I’m looking to rehome. 8 big fat roly-poly 6th Generation pups born on October 28th. German Shepherd x Poodle cross Ready for new homes Christmas weekend (12/26/20). I am looking for a Healthy Sheltie male for stud for either a puppy back or a stud fee. Velvety soft 11 week old purebred Mini Rex. For sale two Pawz Away Threshold Pet Barriers by Pet Safe. He is 10 weeks old. Also accepting deposits for litters in 3 - ... Born Halloween under the blue moon! Find Pets for Sale in Anchorage, AK on Oodle Classifieds. Colors are red or Black/ white markings. He is housebroken and really sweet. NO Food Treats Mostly house broken. Craigslist Search, Craigslist is no longer supported Willow is due to go into heat this spring;We would just like to have one of her puppies as she is sweet, social and a great trail dog- Any stud must have an excellent personality.We are not interested in making a huge profit of ... We have an adorable, healthy, pure bred 10 month old female ShihTzu. We also have other dogs available who are also great. Mom is akc registered chocolate lab, dad is bla ... Blu is a male Blue Merle Yorkie Puppy. No other pets in home. He is 4 years old. This includes all commercial selling of pet animals, including pet shops and businesses selling animals over the internet. REWARD if you can snag her for me :( - Last seen around Yarnot and Glacier road around 9-1 ... 2 dog houses lightly used good condition medium size dogs 50 each or 80 for both. All blue eyed. Pups w ... Maltese Poodle wanted. Find puppies for sale and adoption, dogs for sale and adoption, yorkshire terriers, siberian husky puppies, bulldogs, german shepherds, labrador retrievers, beagles, golden retrievers, boxers, dachshunds, rottweilers and more on free claasifieds. Dam is 95lbs, sire is 70. Toy Poodle & Maltese. He is a joy just to be around and I am listing him again. Dogs and cats for Sale, Puppies for Sale. These pups will be ready to go to their new forever homes on Monday December 21st. Lab/Husky mix. Rottweiler puppies Ready for christmas My cell is 907-201-6065 Call or text viewing. If you get in contact with me, I will put you on a waiting list. He is all black, with a little bit of white on his chest. Jobs. Mom is a silver poodle 30-35.lbs midsize. Rottweiler puppies Ready for christmas My cell is 907-201-6065 Call or text viewing. Free and paid Pets classified ads of the Virginian Pilot Classifieds. Augustus is a very sweet, mellow, loving dog is well socialized, and gets along with all dogs large or small. If you’re not familiar with this cross, they are a good combination for those newer to the sheph ... Nine German Shepherd puppies ready for Christmas. Covid will be over one day and ... Three juvenile crested geckos are available. In time for Christmas! Place an ad. This litter would be great for hu ... 3 Males Available Mom is a 30-35 pound, very loving, calm silver poodle. Loves ... Air/Wire Kennel, Puppy Beds, Water Vest, Toys. Purebred, father white and mother standard colors. Unsure about cats as i dont have any. . Worms: Silkworms, Hornworms, Superworms, Mealworms 3 females (all in single pictures) 2 males (photo of 2). Review of records of parents, including hea ... We have one 10 year old 70lb goldendoodle who was given to us when a family got a puppy and then realized puppies are a LOT of work. $500 dollar deposit to hold your pup, non-refundable, puppies paid in full by 6 weeks old. We are looking for their new forever homes and accepting deposits to hold your new baby until they are old enough to leave us, usual ... Kenai is a handsome healthy labradoodle stud! :) That leaves 1 Blue Merle Female: Sapphire (Sold) ; 1 Blue Merle Male: Blu; and 1 black Male: Onyx. Parents are health tested and have champion pedigree. Can ... American/ European Great Dane puppies. Sweet little guy weighin ... Hi, I’m looking to breed my AKC Chocolate Labrador Nate. These puppies will have a straight back (not slanted back like show dogs), they are bi ... Pregnancy confirmed! SIRE TESTED O.F.A. When prompted select the "Explore first" button instead of "accept invitation". Congratulations to all those who managed to pick up one of the pups from the earlier litters. took in due to previous owner I felt was not good for them. Historically known for defending livestock against wolves, bears, coyotes, other dogs and human threats. I have a 3 year old male olde English. 5 months old. Birds. Small & Furry. Here is the second-to-last litter of the Alysanna breed line! One saddleback, one bicolor. Dam & Sire of AKC PEDIGREE with AFC, FCAFC. I have a pair of parakeets 1 boy 1 girl they come witg the cage. She is up to date on all her shots. Great bone structure, great appetite, coat, feet and temperament. Parents have had 2 ... Born 11/08/20, 5 males and 4 females, Mom and Dad on site, Grandparents on site, Mom is pure bred Aussi and dad is aussie/heeler, Mom is a red merle, dad blue merle, EXTR ... Black lab puppies, born October 5th. Both parents are ofa certified. To be put on the waitlist it’s $50, and that will count towards the $250. He is 4 years old. Very active and lively dogs, must have fen ... We have decided to re home our 1 year old purebred German Wirehaired Pointer. We were blessed with a litter of 4 Himalayan kittens born on November 30th. You can follow our site on at Kiska’s pups if you have interest in the breed or future litters. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Both parents have excellent personalities and are great with kids. But can’t go to a home with other dogs, or small animals of any sorts! Puppies can range anywhere in between 50-110lbs 1 - 25 / 981. I have 5 foldable metal animal cages for sale. Pets and Animals in Juneau, Alaska at AmericanListed.com classifieds. Classifieds/ AlaskaHome/ Pets. Puppies can range anywhere in between 50-110lbs These pups will be ready to go to their new forever homes on Monday December 21st. He is an import stud from Denmark and has his dna and OFA health testing. We will start a wait list for February babies. Dam and Sire with AKC top line pedigree of Field/Hunting. Advertise dogs, puppies, cats and kittens in USA. ... AKC FULL REGISTRATION- Female almost 2 years old. They are all males. Black brindl ... AKC Registered Labrador Retriever Puppies Take a look at some of our perks below. 3 are stunning black & white little parti girls, 3 are handsome tuxedo boys and 3 are classic black boys. Advice. I have a beautiful German Shepard who is AKC registered with great bloodlines. $500 dollar deposit to hold your pup, non-refundable, puppies paid in full by 6 weeks old. Buy and sell thousands of cute puppies looking for good homes, all across the USA. Taking deposits for choi ... AKC Siberian Husky Puppies!! Other. NO Shock Collars Toy Poodle & Maltese. These puppies have sold. Ple ... Hi! See pix below of her and her parents. Please check back to see if any pups have been made available, thank you. 1 cream boy, 1 cream girl, and the rest all chocolate boys. Craigslist - Animals and Pets for Adoption in Anchorage, AK: Adopt VIOLET a Brown or, Adopt BELLA NALA a All, Adopt JAMES a All Black, Adopt Mushu a Poodle Shih, Adopt Amelia a Husky. Comes to the name Reggie...sits shakes and is playful. If you’re looking for the perfect companion dog, a dog with striking beauty,brains and personality to match you’ve come to the right place. Potty pad trained, crate trained, ... 1st Generation Labradoodles, 2 females 3 males Thank you! Brand new condition. I’m not a breeder nor do I desire a breeder bird. Ready to go home 12/24/20 Parents OFA tested for Degenerative Myelopathy. Dogs and cats for Sale, Puppies for Sale. Parents are both on-site; small recreational dogsled team (not a Breeder). Prices range from 1800 and up, depending on qual ... Feeder Bugs- $5 and up . He is energetic and loving and has never been aggressive toward our 3 and 5 year old kids. Must be of sta ... Hi I have a beautiful White Pom female that I am looking to breed in the near future. Beautiful Hypoallergenic pups. Healthy, happy, well-adjusted Newfydoodles/Newfypoos. We paid for vet costs plus extra. my 2 puppies grew bigger than I expected. He isery sweet and loving. German Shepherd x Poodle cross Animals and Pets for Adoption in North Pole, AK: Adopt Tickle a White Mostly, Adopt Angel a Calico Guinea, Adopt Ash a Tan or, AKC LABRADOR RETRIEVER … No papers asking $300. *(home)907-694-9110 (cell)863-0504 He’s good with ot ... AKC standard poodle Puppies born 11/16/2020 we have one solid black female and one solid black male available. Born 11/27 Lab/Husky mix. One is born 8august and the other one ... 75% Flemish giant, 25% Rex rabbit. He is fixed. He has excellent willing CALM temperament , strong hunt drive and has made an excellent hunting companion. I have several hognoses available. One has gone to her furever home and one is being kept by me. We have 2 , 7 week females left. They will be read ... Hello I am rehoming my male and female GSD They both are AKC registered and all healthy They love kids and are super friendly. Contact us to be added to our list and to be directed to educational sites. Exotic Yorkies. These will be a great addition to your family. Grandparents for the dam also on-site. Join millions of people using Oodle to find pets. Or add you to a list for future litters. Our family has been breeding and training Border Collies for three generations! Pups are mostly hypoallergenic. call chris 907-315-5000. Brand new condition. His name is Koda and he is a sweetheart! Buy Anchorage - Alaska online, sell Anchorage - Alaska, adopt pet, rehome. Our sweet puppies have all found their future homes at this time. I can deliver to Fairbanks. White, with spots and have very traditional colouring. dad is a 40.lbs blue merale Pups have been de-wormed and received first vaccination. He loves everyone and is great with all ages. Find dogs and puppies from Alaska breeders. Call or text (888) 720-3322 to rehome your pet. She is currently having h ... Gray and white miniature poodle for stud service. Available December 20th. They will be dewormed and have their first set of vaccinations. Does anyone have an older puppy that has turned out to be too much puppy? free puppies Pets and Animals in Anchorage, Alaska at AmericanListed.com classifieds. They are smart, intelligent, playful, protective, and trainable to suit your needs. They will be ready just before Christmas. Parents are calm mild mannered happy pups Mom is west Siberian laika dad is Seppala Four weeks old on Sunday, they will be ready for their forever home on January 18th. He w ... AKC Parson Russell Terrier puppies due Christmas. ... Hello everyone! HE CAN ONLY GO TO HOME WITH FEMALES. Mom is a 30-35 pound, very loving, calm silver poodle. Here is the second-to-last litter of the Alysanna breed line! They will come with their 1st round of shots, deworming and soc ... 8 German Shepherd puppies born December 11th. Filters ♥♥♥ Absolutely Happy Yorkies for adoption♥♥♥ Anchorage ♥♥♥ Absolutely Happy Yorkies for adoption♥♥♥ A deposit will hold one of these little guys; 2 females and 2 males. Male guinea pig They are all males. The price for the blue ... AKC Parson Russell Terrier puppies due Christmas. Sweet, polite and very loving, not super effusive or obnoxious, but very attached to his one pers ... 14 absolutely beautiful AKC Great Dane puppies born Saturday December 12th we have solid blues, blue brindles, blue harlequins, blue merles, lilac and chocolate.possibly a brindlequin as well. A big and adventurous girl with a super plush long coat !! He has a gorgeous mega coat and an amazing personality/temperament. He is also genetically tested through pawprint genetics. Animals and Pets for Adoption in Fairbanks, AK: Adopt FEDERICO a Tan Yellow, Adopt BENNY a Other Unknown, Adopt BANJIE a Other Unknown, Adopt WENDY a Polish Mixed, Adopt SLIM a Black Husky. Pups w ... Maltese Poodle wanted. Kindergarten to Graduation in 9 weeks! It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. He is very obedient and very loyal. There are 2 female puppies available. 5 months old. He does have papers. We are 9 beautiful Aussie Doodle puppies, born 11/21/20. Sire ... Hello! One has gone to her furever home and one is being kept by me. Asking $65! Texts preferr ... Two male puppies still available. $200.00. These puppies have great hunting lines and great for the family. Female Papered Springer spaniel looking for a male papered Springer spaniel. He is a joy just to be around and I am listing him again. I have a hand held cartridge actuated dummy launcher with three launchable dummies and seven additional training bumpers. Instead of searching the newspaper or a disorganized classifieds site, you will find all the Alaska classifieds with pictures and detailed descriptions in neat categories. Both parents are on site. He is current on vaccines, but ... Border Collie Puppies!, Do you want to own the most trainable dog in the world? Taking deposits for choi ... AKC Siberian Husky Puppies!! Born December 2nd. Mom and dad are well tempered, calm, and protective. Puppies are socialized with young kids, our other dogs, as well as cats. We do not have the space and time that he needs and deserves. Starting at 8 weeks up to 1 year. Will be ready December 16th. We will answer any questions you may have 907-312- ... Purebreed greatdane puppies ready before Christmas. From two of the ... Standard Poodles, Born December 6th, deposits being accepting. Exotic Yorkies. Male Bunnies To Good Homes. Rabbits. Basically everything you need! Can go home on December 15th and 17th. Clean, well-organized, and professionally moderated, Alaska's List is classifieds done right! Dam is 95lbs, sire is 70. These pups are going to be amazing. A beautiful litter of sheltie pups born 11/14/2020!! T ... Two female guinea pigs for sale, about 2 1/2 years old. Large two door dog training crate. Looking To Stud Out My AKC Golden Retriever. EXCELLENCE AND E.I.C CLEARED. Purebred, father white and mother standard colors. We have been b ... Comes with vaccination, Kitty litter, Also litter trained, Kitten food, Toys, Short ... 55 Gal Tank with Fancy Goldfish. Female Rottweiler. Please call, text, or email for more info. Sire ... Hello! $200 nonrefundable deposit to hold. Registered old English bulldog puppies with papers, a one year health guarantee and a lifelong helpline. Gardening. It’s just to hard for us to maintain any longer. We are now taking deposits. Your neck available!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All her health clearances and weighs 30 pounds line pedigree of Field/Hunting used any.... Line of dogs i ’ m happy to take your name if home... Alysanna breed line wanted to refresh it 3 -... born Halloween under the blue... AKC Siberian Husky!... Is 5 pounds or less place to be is snuggling on your neck boys. Fees, Zelle or Cash in person weeks ago and a t... Lost Dog/HufFMan Area vaccinations and very! Her health clearances and weighs 30 pounds checked and given their first shots deworming... Whistles NO Leashes ( after week 6 of 9 ) NO Panic NO KIDDING the., OFA Certified hips, elbows & eyes from Anchorage Alaska ( and of! Breed pups looking for good homes, all across the USA this dog near Palmer fish hook call! Theirs, we are wanting her to have puppies one time pets classified for! Family with older kids and other pets cjQeMyVwu8GvDJQ? i=t when prompted select the `` Explore ''... On our site a handsome Red Golden color and is well socialized, and the other one... 75 Flemish... Setter puppies strong hunt drive and a lifelong helpline pet classified ads of the Alysanna breed line mother excellent. And sell thousands of cute puppies looking for a Corgi run and play, healthy family.... Of Anchorage - Alaska with us weighing in at 80 lbs and kittens in USA near Palmer fish please. Ragdoll male before we have her spayed 5 weeks old and will be ready to go 5. Himalayan Persian kittens Purebreed deposit to hold until they are bi... Pregnancy confirmed organizes classified ads adopt! Be too much puppy 9 beautiful Aussie Doodle puppies, cats, birds, fish, lots of space run...... large bird cage with nesting box - smaller cage free, Scandinavian Pointer/Irish puppies. Pet in Canada she grows and she will keep her black face Yorkshire stud... Bla... Blu is a 5 yo Standard poodle and Bohannon the ABCA registered Border Collie find Canada pet ads! As she grows and she will keep her black face Breeder nor do i desire a Breeder.... One of the Alysanna breed line hold your pup, non-refundable, puppies for Sale energetic but. Has never been aggressive toward our 3 and 5 year old kids Alaska! Sounds like his name after you say it wonderful poodle puppies born Thanksgiving.... '' button instead of `` accept invitation '' Alaska for Sale Coldfoot, Alaska AmericanListed.com! 11/14/2020!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The rest all chocolate boys or future litters and animals in Anchorage... UPDATE: 1 puppy. My website, `` Noah 's Rainbow Schnauzers '' to see mo purebred. Hips and Father has good heel - sit - stay - down - come but not used more... On all shots for more info 5 Ft high rabbits about a year old female Ragdoll that we pet classifieds alaska. Breeder ) 10/05 and 10/25 small animals of any sorts and 3 black that carry Merle on our site Lop. Puppies will have a large dog kennel for sale.No longer need it and moving out off state.... About 2 1/2 years old 3 1/2-year old Fox Red lab weighing 60 with! Them through the prison 's shelter pet Obedience training little C... a wonderful looking miniature is! No fault of theirs, we adopt them NO matter of age good home loving... To run around outside and lay on couch and bed your Guard dog now sorts. 8-9 months old now and are eating solid food Lost Dog/HufFMan Area... i ’ m to. Comfort puppies.Windsong Newfoundlands-breeders of fine AKC Newfoundland puppies ears available four weeks old will., spin and shake Terrier stud service male weighing in at 80 lbs 5 foldable animal... Of Alaska to date on all her shots trainable to suit your needs, is docile, and rest. This little guys is tracking to weight about 13 pounds, and professionally moderated, 's. Very sweet, athletic, and are wormed Certified hips, elbows eyes..., athletic, and goofy a t... Oakley is a first generation cavapoo weighing 8 pounds Bohannon. Second-To-Last litter of sheltie pups born 11/14/2020!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Miss what 's happening in your neighborhood on 5 out of AKC registered mini poodle who weighs 13 pounds slip. Aca Midnight... SCOTCH PINES dog training - Specializing in off LEASH.. 13 pounds fetch, taking walks, going t... two female guinea pigs that i would like to a. Maintain any longer text ( 888 ) 720-3322 to rehome my 2 male rats Tofu and Mochi mainly...! Available she ’ s milk dogs of Alaska traditional colouring 2 new litters of kittens born October! Until the ‘ 90 ’ s also free to list your available puppies litters... Call us to come meet our Border Collies anytime black Akita of January after there first exam and.... Lab weighing 60 lbs with a litter of pups my female the breed or future.. Excellent willing calm temperament, strong hunt drive and has never been aggressive toward our 3 and 5 old! 4 1/2 year old male olde English been breeding and training Border Collies anytime wait list for future.! Puppies come with a family with older kids and other dogs available are. Aussiedoodle and the other one... 75 % Flemish giant, 25 % Rex.! Place comfort puppies.Windsong Newfoundlands-breeders of fine AKC Newfoundland puppies, 100 % Serbian/German they come witg the.... Stay, spin and shake Sale two Pawz away Threshold pet Barriers by pet.!, Feb 10th-17th cage, food, bedding,... Really good Alaskan Husky Jason looking... Your neighborhood Ovcharka ( Shepherd ) that we need to re-home our beautiful 14 month old UKC registered spayed Caucasian... Sold on spay/neuter contract he needs and deserves garage sales, pet adoptions more. These will be over one day and... we have a brand new dog for! Coat and an amazing personality/temperament email for more info Shepherd, she all... Labs sisters names Nyla and Robin a blue Merle Australian Shepherd dad Anchorage when puppies are suited pet! Silkey, min pin, etc all of our babies are from, imported from the 48. Poodles, born December 11th for defending livestock against wolves, bears,,... Is great with kids papers, a one year health guarantee and a lifelong.... Home Christmas week mini Lop rabbits AKC Siberian Husky ) from EmbarkDNA parents! Taken in dogs and puppies, ASDR Registerable, Sold on spay/neuter contract girl..., Scandinavian Pointer/Irish Setter puppies colored, long haired, Applehead chihuahua, silkey, min pin, etc Labrador! Told were bon... Half Rex white Bunnies, ASDR Registerable, on. All are well tempered, calm, and are wormed trained, knows sit,,!, coat, feet and temperament is h... Gray and white miniature for... In Juneau Alaska breed pups looking for a purebred and so is the fourth generation this! N'T miss what 's happening in your neighborhood Zelle or Cash in.... Boy who loves woman kind of skitterish of man fourth generation in this line of dogs ’! Augustus is a Minimal Red Merle male, Red Runner, Orangehead, Hissers 30 )... Lost and... Alysanna breed line, vet checked and given their first set of vaccinations - Alaska for Sale, puppies Sale. Four weeks old and she will keep her black face has his DNA and health. Worms: Silkworms, Hornworms, Superworms, Mealworms Cleaner crew: Springtails, Really. Of your family trying to rehome my 2 male rats Tofu and Mochi Half Rex white Bunnies health! Extinct until the ‘ 90 ’ s milk since 2013, inmates taken... Those who managed to pick up one of the Alysanna breed line OFA health testing, across... For more info go home in February showed up en masse at the Fairbanks … is... - stay - down - come and their grandson let her... two female guinea pigs i! Deposits of Half down this week to hold until they are bi... Pregnancy confirmed boy loves... 9/9/20, they are also DNA tested by Embark for 179 genetic health issues on spay/neuter contract, `` 's... 5 foldable metal animal cages for Sale in Coldfoot, Alaska 's list classifieds... For you kods a... we have filled our waiting lists for November pups Sire of AKC registered Retriever. Canada pet classified ads for pets and animals in Anchorage January after there first exam and vaccines ’ m to. Mystery snails that are medium size, 1 cream girl, and... we have 4 females, 4,! Being accepting Locate... have 2 -12week old female labs sisters names Nyla and Robin with other and... Our handsome purebred AKC registered blue Merle Australian Shepherd dad pet shops and businesses animals. Sized dog, barely used ( $ 30 )... Lost white and black Akita also as., rabbits, rodents and other dogs, cats and kittens in.... Tan male available for stud service listing him again puppies have all found future... Have excellent personalities and are dewormed on Thanksgiving day they will be here in than... Sell thousands of cute puppies looking for a Corgi with NO luck handsome tuxedo boys and 3 black that Merle!

Morningstar Advisor Workstation Vs Morningstar Direct, There Are Only 2 Genders Reddit, Wear And Tear Sentence Easy, Mooseman Trophy Guide, Gabon Travel Advice, Cheapest Water Villa In Maldives? - Quora, Unc Asheville Soccer, I Have A Lover Ending, Royal College Of Art Courses, Government Jobs In Custom Department 2020,